“CRAB CAKES !!!!!!!!”
Review of Romanos Restaurant

Romanos Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Romanos Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 266 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Romano's Restaurant is a casual family restaurant serving fresh seafood, mouthwatering steaks, irresistable pastas, garden fresh salads, homemade desserts and much more. We use only the finest and highest quality ingredients in all of our dishes. All of the staff at Romano's is dedicated to providing te finest cusine and serice ensuring each guest's experience is memorable!Romano's serves one of Maryland's best award winning crab cakes. We use only the finest jumbo lump crabmeat and perfect blend of spices to create this masterpiece. You will not be dissapointed.
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Untill Romanos I truly thought I'd had the best in crabcakes. Well, needless to say I was WRONG. My brother recommended Romanos an agreed to pay for my crabcake if I wasn't happy. That in itself was a deal I couldn't refuse. Say CRABCAKES an I'll say ROMANOS.

1  Thank Sara G

Reviewed March 17, 2014

my husband and I went here just saturday Martin March. The crab dip was so hot it burnt my tongue. My cocktail was watered down. Our food was pretty good on a scale of 1 to 10 I give it to 6. No catch up was brought to us, no refills except for one in a one hour. This place was very busy with them when we came. Today I called the manager, she said she would address the issues with her co worker. She did not offer me anything else, my bill was 53 dollars and some change I tipped $2 because that's what the waitress deserved. I'm very disappointed and I should have got a free lunch or something.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Me and my wife recently dined at Romanos and we were extremely pleased. The food was fantastice. The stuffed shrimp was excellent and my wife got the stuffed lobster and it was huge and delicious. The crab cakes were the best we have ever had and we eat out all the time. The service was great. We will definitely be back!!!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I have dined here many, many times. The food was always good and the service fabulous. Last week was a major disappointment. Service was still good, but the entire food experience left much to be desired. Clams Casino were cold & rubbery-if there was crab in the cream of crab soup, I couldn't find it. My companion's fried chicken was dry, and the tomato on his plate was pink with a large green core in the center of the slice. The applesauce was room temp. I offered him my tomato slice, but upon examining it, it was the end piece with all skin and stem on the under side. I hope this was just an off night, but we were deeply disappointed.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

The fact that you are checking reviews on TripAdvisor means you probably enjoy cuisine and dining out. Steer well clear of this restaurant! You will leave a sad person. The interior is bland, uninviting and grubby. There was a dehumidifier in our dining room which should tell you something. The wait staff is a "rough crowd". My water glass had old lipstick and brown sludge on it. Bread was served on a salad plate--guess that's all they had left. The food was an absolute BORE. Think of school cafeteria in the most unappealing, unseasoned, flat way. Cooked veggies out of a can heated in a microwave. This restaurant has NOTHING to do w/ Rome or Italy or good food. Just keep driving...