“Worst Ledos I have ever been to!”
Review of Ledo Pizza

Ledo Pizza
Ranked #106 of 261 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Cuisines: Pizza
“Worst Ledos I have ever been to!”
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

I went there with my family and the food was awful. I had a calzone and it was so greasy and over cooked! We ordered Bacon Cheese Fries and didn't get them. All of our food was just ick. The one in Edgewater is ten times better!

• Visited April 2014

Dundalk, Maryland, United States
“best pizzaaaaa!!!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

You have got to stop an get whole pie or slice of Ledo Pizza...it is so yummy!!1 they have awesome veggie pizza..but also have the great meat filled pizza's also..plus enjoy a pitcher of beer while there!!!

Visited September 2012
“excellent pizza // slow service”
Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

the pizza at Ledo's is very good however the poor service brings the resturant done. they only had ONE waitrress for the entire resturant. I would still eat there,

• Visited April 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Wings - Jumbo yes, because they have that yellow fat coating the meat”
Reviewed January 27, 2012

Got the new Jumbo Buffalo Wings. Sauce was great. but they are large because the wings are very fatty. AND I HATE THAT IN CHICKEN WINGS. I'd rather have scrawny small wings with meat and breading than a large wing with the slimy yellow gelatinous fat layer on the outside. Sorry Ledo. I grew up in Adelphi MD, the home of the orginal Ledo Pizza. And your sauce and pizzas are to die for..... but your wings need help.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank BizTravel33
Maryland
“Bad waitressing”
Reviewed November 18, 2011

The food was good as always. However, the waitress rushed us to the point I didn't get to order everything that I wanted. We got something spicy and my husband who normally drinks several glasses of tea couldn't get her attention to get a refill. Plus when she stopped by he didn't even get to say anything because she said whatever she had to say and left immediately. I love their food and will probably go back, but wait staff needs improvement.

Visited November 2011