“Nothing fabulous”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Glenburnie,Md
“Nothing fabulous”
Reviewed March 20, 2010

I've ate there one time and it was ok! There was nothing spectacular about it, and I really don't think I will be going back. I ordered some crab cakes which was all breading and not really any meat. They were deep fried and greasy, and not worth the money I spent. They really need to be upgraded immediately........, so they can become a four star diner.

Lincoln Park, Mi
“Wrong Restuarant but glad we found this gem! :)”
Reviewed October 15, 2009

We went here thinking it was a place we ate at 8 years ago, it wasn't but we were nicely surprised with the food. My husband wanted the soft shell crab (had it at another place 8 years ago) ordered the soft shell sandwich because he wanted to eat light. The crab was very large and being soft shell no work, hubby said it was as good as he remembered. Cream of crab soup was very good also. I had a burger, I know seafood restuarant, but it was excellent. The place was very busy but the staff was right on top of it. Never had to ask for a refill on my beverages wait staff always checking to see if more was needed. A very nice late dinner for a couple of weary travelers,we will be back.

West Virgina
“Very Good Seafood”
Reviewed September 28, 2009

We were flying out of BWI Friday morning so stopped for crabs Thursday night. They were out of our price range $55small,65med,75large for a dozen. I didn't study them closely at the next table but the large didn't look overly large. But the fish was on special Thursday nights. Salmon, talapia, ROCKFISH, and another I can't recall for half price, plus two sides. Maryland crab soup should have been called stew, luscious. Calamari, among the best I've had (and I try it a lot). Then the fish came out, two huge fillets cooked your choice of fried, broiled or blackened (I think). Excellent cole slaw. Onion rings were only disappointment, OK batter but too big and thick.
We went back on Sunday afternoon when the appetizers were on sale half price. Again calamari great, broiled oysters with cream sauce (forget menu name) very good, fried shrimp good, and others I forget. Overall Very Good. Oh, and the service was very good, they were busy but not swamped.

1 Thank Erka
Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worth A Visit”
Reviewed June 10, 2009

Recently had dinner at this establishment with friends for a birthday. We had a group of ten and enjoyed a nice dinner. The food was good and the service was average. The waiter was attentive and handled our diverse group with ease. We'll definitely go again because their crabs are at the top of the list for the area. Hope our next visit is as good as the first.

1 Thank dancindivas
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great seafood. Plus they...”
Reviewed June 1, 2009

Great seafood. Plus they have steamed crabs year-round.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook