“Love the veg options”

China King
Ranked #138 of 301 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed February 17, 2019

I order from this place often because they have a bean curd sub-menu with vegetarian versions of popular Chinese dishes. I like the General Tso's tofu. Their veg egg foo yung is also good. And you can order online through BeyondMenu which is convenient. My only gripe was a recent order that took WAYYYY too long and the staff just kept saying "It's on the way" rather than apologize or offer a refund. That really put a dent in my appreciation for this place. I don't order from them as often now.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed March 31, 2018

Had Chinese delivery ... sweet and sour chicken had raw dough, crab Rangoon’s weee underdone, also with a bunch of crunchy stuff but not visible crab ... egg rolls were underwhelming. It’s one and dine for me.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed June 3, 2017

Super fast service, hot, tasty food. Two dishes and two servings of soup for under $20. I would happily order from here again.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed January 18, 2017

I love their food. I call in the order and 15 minutes later it is hot and ready to go. Could go for delivery but pick-up is easier for me since they are just up the street. They offer a large variety of food to choose from and the portions are generous. I highly recommend. This is carry-out, not a sit down. However, they do have one table and a few chairs I guess if you would like to eat there but they don't serve you. They have many regulars that patronage them. Every time I go there is a regular who walks in and says nothing, the girl just says there you go and they are on their way.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I have been eating at the China King since it opened. The prices are very reasonable and the portions are large, were else can you fed three people for under $20 and have leftovers. I really like the Generals Chicken and steamed dumplings. The wonton soup is always good and you can't go wrong with the vegetable lomein. Carryout or delivery only, there is only a single table in the entrance or waiting area. The waiting area could use a like" sprucing up" it a like cluttered and worn.

Date of visit: August 2012