“Great Gourmet Seafood”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Excellent meal consisting of super fresh vegetables, rock fish stuffed with shrimp, scallops and crab with baked crab on top! Friends had sauteed scallops and crab imperial. Large portions with excellent flavor!

Reviewed August 10, 2012

We had dinner at Mo's Seafood yesterday. Had Crab dip for appetizer...full of lump crab meat.
Quite filling. Had a delicious fresh green salad. I ordered the broiled jumbo lump crab cakes...
I was not disappointed. They were quite large. Very little filler in them...all crabmeat. The veggie medley could have been a little fresher..it was pretty soggy and overcooked. My friend had the cajun seafood platter.....lots of food! I had a taste of the fish...excellent. Flavoring was also quite good..For dessert we split a piece of strawberry shortcake....yikes..I';m glad we didn't order two!!!!
It was Huge!!! and delicious!!!!! would definitely go back...prices are very reasonable. Service was quite good and prompt. Waitress was friendly and very professional in getting our food out in a reasonable amount of time.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Mo's Fisherman's seafood factory is a decent restaurant for seafood. The cream of crab soup is thick and has some lump crabmeat. It will make a meal in itself if need be. I prefer to eat it along with some other seafood. Crabcakes are ok. Sometimes , they have too much filler. I would prefer a more lump crab cake with less filler. The bread ( a sour dough roll ) is tasty when it arrives warm from the oven. It is a descent restaurant.
The one problem is that they add the gratituty to your bill whether your party is 8 or 2. I would prefer to add my own depending on the service.

I would recommend the restaurant as well as the seafood market. There are days when during the summer months, they have $1.00 crabs steamed to order. Most places want to give you day old crabs for $1.00. They are meaty and decent for the price.

Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

I was leery from the reviews but had little option in the choice for a large family dinner. I was not impressed by the outside or inside but it was a decent experience. Out of 15 ppl, everyone seemed to enjoy their meal. I would have rather chosen other locations in Calvert County or Annapolis for good seafood.

Please pay attention to the notice side of the menu w/notification of 18% gratitutity for all orders, 1 free refill and some other foolishness.

Check in via Foursquare and get $5 off your purchase of $10 or more if you have an American Express card.

I hope this was helpful.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

ive come here for years and its always the same, AMAZING! food is outstanding, top notch, the service is incredible, i wanted a ceasar salad and they didnt have the dressing so my server actually made his own so i could have it, amazing!!!