“Crab cake was decent”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

I was leery from the reviews but had little option in the choice for a large family dinner. I was not impressed by the outside or inside but it was a decent experience. Out of 15 ppl, everyone seemed to enjoy their meal. I would have rather chosen other locations in Calvert County or Annapolis for good seafood.

Please pay attention to the notice side of the menu w/notification of 18% gratitutity for all orders, 1 free refill and some other foolishness.

Check in via Foursquare and get $5 off your purchase of $10 or more if you have an American Express card.

I hope this was helpful.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

ive come here for years and its always the same, AMAZING! food is outstanding, top notch, the service is incredible, i wanted a ceasar salad and they didnt have the dressing so my server actually made his own so i could have it, amazing!!!

Reviewed April 8, 2012

Very disappointing. Waitress asked if we wanted our salads with my daughter's crab soup. We said sure. While we were eating our salad the fried seafood combo was delivered. The waitress asked if it was ok to serve it and I responded I guess we don't have a choice. She said they can take it back to the kitchen I told them no. Salads with blue cheese dessing were good. My daughter's crab soup was good but was non hot so after eatging about a 1/3 of it, it no longer tasted as good. Bread was good. Fried seafood was forgettable. Shrimp was tough, scalloips overcooked, and the crab cake was the most disappointing as we loked forward to this being the highlight of our meal. Service was not up to par. When our waitress processed the credit card there was a 17% tip added. I guess when the service isn't what it should be this establishment does not want the guests to be able to use their discretion as to what tip to leave. Made owner aware of problems and he thanked us. Do not waste your time or money at this place, I'm sure there are much better seafood restauraunts in the Baltimore area.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

We went to Mo's while visiting friends in Maryland on our search for wonderful crab. The atmosphere was very nice (once you are inside) and the service was above average. The food was average for the price. I must admit that when I saw the prices on the menu my expectations rose and I was hoping we had found a wonderful seafood restaurant......not so. As I said it was average and I do not think that this will be put on the list of "have to go back to" places.

2  Thank Emil F
Reviewed March 12, 2012

We recently received a generous gift card for Mo's Seafood. We reveiwed the reviews in Trip Advisor for Mo's Seafood in Baltimore (albemarle st). We were very concerned due to the negative reviews for this location. Anyway we went to the Baltimore Little Italy loacation (Albemarle St). The reviews were correct. The place is dirty. It smells terrible. We walked out. We then went to the Geln Burnie location. What a difference. We ordered 9 Jumbo Lump crab cakes for take out. They told us how to prepare them. They were very helpful AND the Crab Caes were awesome!! I belive I have high standards and these exceeded my expectaions for flavor, presentation and freshness. Dont go to Baltimore. Go to the Glen Burnie location. You will be glad you did.