“Quaint Little Restaurant” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Glen Burnie
“Quaint Little Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

The inside of this restaurant proves to be a nice quaint place for casual dining, but I was kept away from it for a while because it looks so much like a bar on the outside. My suggestion-take down all the neon signs and spruce the outside up a bit. Our service was ok-nothing exceptional though. My food was great-I had cream of crab soup and a half turkey club sandwich. My husband had their chicken chesapeake, but was not thrilled.

• Visited November 2012

“Just OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Our waiter was fabulous, the food was just so-so. The onion rings were to die for. Steamed shrimp was mushy. My friend loved her ribs and I really liked the cole slaw. The decor needs a good cleaning and de-cluttering. There was a lattice hanging above us with Christmas light, which were fine-but the fake and dusty poinsettias need to be removed.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Nice mom n pop restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Me and my wife and adult daughter come here about every other week always good food and service keep up the good work

• 4 of 5 bubbles
“Casual dinner with my wife”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

We were greeted and seated quickly. The staff was courtious and friendly. The service and atmosphere were also good. This was a pleasant visit. This is a quaint down home Glen Burnie restaurant. Food was good for the value. Good selection. We had the stuffed flounder and steak and shrimp scampi which were both good. Will more than likely stop back for a future visit. Keep up the good work and remember that the small details in a restaurant make a huge difference with your customers.

Baltimore, MD
“Very average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

Had a Groupon and decided to try it out. I had a sirloin (med/rare) with shrimp scampi. It was medium, but good. The scampi was way too buttery and the shrimp were small. My son had the ribs, which he said were ok, but he has had much better elsewere. My fiance had some pasta/seafood dish, which was also, just ok. The atmosphere was nice, mostly boths. They did give me a large pour for my wine. I guess if we got more of the sandwich type food, like we saw everone else eating, we may have liked it better. But it was dinner and we wanted real food. Not sure I go back again without another coupon. Service was good, though they were not busy and it was Saturday around 6:30.

• Visited September 2012