“Really improved over the years...”
Review of Greenhouse Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Greenhouse Grill
Reviewed July 25, 2012

My family and I have been going to this restaurant since I was a teenager (probably 20 years now). I moved out of the area and hadn't been to visit this restaurant in over 5 years. They have definitely done a lot of work to the decor as well as the menu! I had a tuna wasabi wrap, and it was delicious, and unique. The children's menu was a fairly good deal. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone who's never been before, and if you haven't been in awhile, it's worth the time! The only suggestion that I would give is to keep up with the bathrooms - they were less than desireable, but not bad enough to affect my rating.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We always have to stop here when in Glen Burnie. Have not been disappointed yet! We had a little problem with a vanishing server but the food made up for the problem. The monte cristo sandwich is made the proper way (like bennigans) with the entire sandwich dipped in batter and fried..Their shepherds pie is killer! It is worth the stop but remember to try some of their "house" food. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed June 1, 2012

We had decent burgers and the service was good however the interior of the restaurant needs updating! The carpet is stained and some of the the vinyl seat cushions were cracked and worn. Also, the plastic table covering was sticky. Lastly, one of our table mates was served on a plate with a broken edge. A little attention to the interior would greatly improve the atmosphere.

2  Thank LoveEurope411
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Greenhouse Grill in Glen Burnie, MD is the BEST restaurant in town. Its got everything you need. Lunch, Dinner, Snack, Dessert, Drinks...see it's got it all!! The staff is the best of just about any place I've ever been. The owners Dave & Pam are awesome! I have never had a bad dish there yet. The best meal i love there is the PORK CHOPS...but you'll have to pick yours. They have an astronomical TURKEY BURGER...that I requested to be added to the menu and THEY DID IT!!! How cool is that...You will find everything from a hotdog to a crab cake platter, soup to steak...you'll have many choices and will want to go back again and again...just like ME

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook