“Pretty good meal with one or two missteps”
Review of Honey Bee

Honey Bee
Ranked #15 of 300 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

was having a craving for liver and onions and I thought of the Honey Bee,,We went around 5:30 on a tuesday evening so the restaurant was not really crowded We were seated right away and the server seemed very nice..
I ordered my liver and onions with fries and pickled beets.. The liver was well cooked and tasty with lots of gravy and onions..The fries were nice and hot The only problem was the gravy lacked good taste..It was just plain brown under seasoned with not much taste..
Our second meal was a grilled chicken breast melt.. The sandwich was pretty good but the bottom of the roll was basically mush...
Overall it was okay but not great....

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed January 2, 2019

The best way to articulate the review of this restaurant to talk about the long waiting line and busy atmosphere. In short, the locals know that the food is delicious and plenty of it is served. A featured menu item is the 3-egg omelette. The remaining options on the menu are varied so there is something for everyone. This is a stereotype diner, busy, noisy, plenty of booths and delicious food - all at a reasonable price. if you are in to diners, this is the place. If you are not, stay away.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 17, 2018 via mobile

Grape variety reasonable prices delicious food friendly staff this was my first time here. We had sandwiches

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 13, 2018 via mobile

Safe area is where I find applause for establishment. Parking is bit difficult. Also, space inside constrain but food good. Stay safe Baltimore aroma food I like in this eatery

Date of visit: November 2018
155  Thank brigettimoog
Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately my 1st time there wasn't the best my waitress Miss Pat was very positive, upbeat an polite. We had a party of four, 3 order breakfast one ordered seafood dinner1 (was good), pancakes are great ,grits great, eggs burt very brown for everyone(3) I had to send sausage link back 2 times, 1st cut into a strong sour ordor. Uncooked I guess they dropped them in the deep frier frozen. 2nd time bite into bad taste so bad , my husband asked for the management ,which never came to our table, very disappointing.

Date of visit: November 2018

Been to Honey Bee? Share your experiences!