“Applause”

Ranked #19 of 297 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Safe area is where I find applause for establishment. Parking is bit difficult. Also, space inside constrain but food good. Stay safe Baltimore aroma food I like in this eatery

Date of visit: November 2018
78  Thank brigettimoog

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Unfortunately my 1st time there wasn't the best my waitress Miss Pat was very positive, upbeat an polite. We had a party of four, 3 order breakfast one ordered seafood dinner1 (was good), pancakes are great ,grits great, eggs burt very brown for everyone(3) I had to send sausage link back 2 times, 1st cut into a strong sour ordor. Uncooked I guess they dropped them in the deep frier frozen. 2nd time bite into bad taste so bad , my husband asked for the management ,which never came to our table, very disappointing.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

Excellent food. Great service. A little bit of a wait for a table but it was Sunday morning and they were packed. Would definitely recommend

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 15, 2018

While working in the area, I looked up what good diners are near me for a hearty breakfast. I found Honey Bee. It is definitely a diner. Nothing special though. I have to say everything was cooked perfectly..eggs just right, coffee piping hot. However I guess due to the volume the food did lack a little in flavor a bit bland. Pancakes had tasted like the batter out of a box, scrapple needed some salt or herbs something. Service was great, quick and friendly. I would come here again.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

If you want Great food, Great atmosphere and friendly staff then you got to go there. Robin and Jim are fantastic.

Date of visit: October 2018