“I do like the changes....”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Honey Bee

Honey Bee
Ranked #21 of 261 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Glen Burnie, Maryland
“I do like the changes....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Today, I had a taste for good diner food, It's been over 10 years since I've eaten at the Honey Bee, and I was not disappointed! The décor has been tastefully changed/updated, and the breakfast food was cooked to my direction. I really enjoyed my meal, along with the friendliest of the server. They do have senior meals/prices and early bird deals. I will be going back--sooner than 10 yeas!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Pam D

Hanover, Maryland
“Fend for yourself”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

There was a wait, I went upfront to have my name on the list. The cashier mumbled something like we look to see who is next. Three people walked in, stood in the center & seated themselves. I saw what happened, waited 5 more minutes then found my own seat as well. The food was fast. Save yourself some time & go to Denny's.

Aberdeen, Maryland
“The toast was good but nothing else.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

My food was ok mostly because I was staving. But my mother in law took two bites of her food and did not like it. We could hear the waitress throw the plate into where they put the dirty dishes from where we were seated. Then there was something black on my friends plate and when she said something to our waitress she replied "What's wrong now" not very nice. You need to teach that woman to be happy at work. She works with people everyday and her unhappiness sure rubs off. Also when we were leaving my mother in law was paying for me and my husbands food we went to walk out as she was paying and the waitress yelled to someone to make sure we didn't leave. She was in the middle of paying why would we leave? I would never go there again nor would I want anyone else to. Even if the food had been great, the service let us down big time. This was 10/27/13 around 6 a.m.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Jlynn1980
Severn, MD
“Definitely Diner Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

I have always loved the Honey Bee and have been there at all hours. Parkins can be challenging but the food is worth it in both taste and price!

• Visited September 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Best diner in area”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

Decent food in an old school diner setting. I give it a 4 overall , as compared to other diners. You won't beat it in this part of the state. 930-10:00 on a weekday is the golden hour to get right in for breakfast.

• Visited June 2013

Been to Honey Bee? Share your experiences!