“Outstanding improvement over my last visit”
Review of Honey Bee

Honey Bee
Ranked #18 of 262 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

Wow this place has really improved since my last visit. My family was greeted at the door and told we could sit anywhere we wanted. This place was spotless when we visited this time. The service was great and very friendly. The food was very good as it usually is. Compliments to the management and staff on a job well done.

1  Thank gbfoodreviewer
There are newer reviews for Honey Bee

Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

Great place for a down home breakfast. They usually do not greet you when you enter. This place could really use some food handling training as I did not see any of the cooks wearing gloves. They have some good speciality foods that you do not find everywhere. Staff need to be conscious when picking things up off the floor and not washing their hands afterwards. This is a local diner in the area that has been around forever. The food and service is usually good when it is not overly busy. With a little effort this place could be great. If you do not mind eating at a spotless diner that needs a little cleaning then this place is for you.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

My husband and I stopped for lunch at the Honey Bee Diner in Glen Burnie, MD. The place has a bit of a retro feel. It was clean and the wait staff was friendly.
The food was good...not spectacular but good. Most of the diners were having breakfast but we opted for lunch...it was about noon...and waited about 45 minutes for our order.
I don't like to be rushed...which is what you usually get in chain restaurants but this took way too long.
Will I go back? Perhaps...I wouldn't go out of my way though.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Honey Bee has been in town since I was a little girl. We love to stop in on Sunday's after church for a big breakfast! Always fast service and great food!

HoneyBeediner, Owner at Honey Bee, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

Jme S

Thank you for the kind words and great review!! We take a lot of pride on always trying our Best!!
If you ever have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to ask for Jim or Nick.

Thanks Again
Nick Filipidis

Reviewed August 25, 2012

Seriously - gravy from a powdered mix? Even at a diner, that's low. The food was gross, the server was rude and, despite the fact that there was hardly anyone in the restaurant, the service was IMPOSSIBLY slow. If you're not one of the regulars, you're dirt. If you want great diner food, go a little further to the Double T in Pasadena. Worlds apart. Pass this dump up.

1  Thank Cristal0505

Cristal0505

I want to sincerely apologize for your poor dining experience here at the Honey Bee. Although I understand you might not want to give us another try we would love the chance to make it up to you! We have been in business for over 40 years and every single guest is important to us!! If there is anything we can do please give us a call here at the Diner. 410-761-0477

Just Ask for Nick or Jim

Been to Honey Bee? Share your experiences!