“World Class Dog - worth a drive”
Review of Ann's DARI Creme

Ann's DARI Creme
Ranked #19 of 268 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed February 18, 2009

I'm visiting from LA where Pink's and Skooby's are the dogs of renown. The shuttle driver at the BWI Hyatt told me I had to try Ann's and when I walked in the door, I knew I had found something very special. The hoagie bun is light and fresh, the dog exquisite and the chili remniscient of what another LA icon, Tommy's, uses on their burgers. The flavors of Ann's dog blend together so well, I found myself laughing aloud at my good fortune to find this gem. Five Stars/World Class Dog. "wet walnut sundae was good. Fries crispy and fresh. Girls working the counter were great.

2  Thank smokingjoe7

Reviewed February 21, 2008

I grew up in Annapolis, Md. I have been going to Ann's since the 1960's. I have lived all over the US and have not found a bettter hot dog anywhere!! I have traveled from CA, NC, VA and now TX just to get my "fix".
Don't forget the fries and a shake with your order....yum-o:)
Enjoy!

1  Thank shewy4
Reviewed October 4, 2007

If you want the best creamy thick milk shake then stop at Ann's. It is right by the Marley Station Mall. They also have great footlong hotdogs,,,but I go for the shakes!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even though we moved to California we still stop at Ann's when we come to Maryland to visit.

1  Thank mommao