“A local legend reborn”

Gino's Burgers and Chicken
Ranked #31 of 264 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 3, 2013

For those of us who are from here, this is a welcomed "blast from the past". While dining there today, a gentleman asked me, "Does this bring back memories or what?". Boy was he right! I never realized how much I missed them. The burgers are great & made-to-order & are fresh & delicious. The chicken is actually better than I remembered. They give you more fries than I could eat & make their own onion rings on site (which are light & very tasty). The menu is much more diverse than before & definitely offers something for everybody. The capper is a huge variety of milkshakes offerings that are rich & yummy. I'm sure Gino Marchetti would be proud.

1  Thank Bob O

Reviewed May 16, 2013

it's not the old gino's. quick service; everything was hot. that was the best of it. the rolls always taste stale.every sandwich is wrapped the same.so when you get to your destination with your food.you have to unwrap everything.pain in the Butt.they forget ketchup and salt too.I hope they change things a bit in the future.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

If you remember the original Gino's from the 60's and 70's the Classic Giant will bring fond memories. The shakes are great and there are many more flavors then the old strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla.

1  Thank LoveEurope411
Reviewed April 3, 2013

we were excited when we heard Gino's was opening in Glen Burnie..As children of the 60's and 70's Gino's was the place to go.. Well there was disappointment to be had.. I ordered the Gino giant and onion rings.. While the onion rings were tasty the giant left much to be desired.. The burgers were small and actully kind of tastless.. We also thought the prices were a litle on the higher side for run of the mill fast food.. The old theme was "everybody goes to Gino's" well we won't be going back.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

The Gino Giant is a legend around Baltimore area in Maryland. I grew up on them as a kid. Now 35 or so years later, after 20 or so years being closed, it's back. It is a bit more expensive for sure, but the very thick old fashioned shakes and the original Gino Giant are worth the trip for a special occasion, etc. Service is good but the food is way better.