“Good tex mex in Maryland”

Mi Pueblo Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 262 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Baltimore, Maryland
“Good tex mex in Maryland”
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

As a native Texan I miss texmex more then anything living in this area. Mi pueblo is pretty darn good. The table side guacamole is excellent. I had green enchiladas that were good but needed more tomatillo sauce . My wife had vegetarian spinach enchiladas that were excellent. Service was quick and courteous. The bill was $35. Not bad for Maryland

Baltimore
“Pretty Good Down Home Mexican Food”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Very nice inside for being in a strip mall but I could tell the way the people were flocking in that it couldn't be bad. Turns out it's a Non-Chain little Mexican place that makes REALLY good guacamole (at your table) and I make my own almost every week so I know it's as least as good as mine for what that's worth. Then you get to the menu and they have everything and it's all good and it's all inexpensive. Get a combo plate of some kind and check out as much as you can. Tacos soft and hard, flautas, chili relleno, beans, rice, extra jalepenos if you want and enchiladas. YUM. ALL OF IT. And on the same plate at the same time. Nice selection of hot sauces. Beer, Ritas and Tequila are a little pricey so watch it when you buy a round. Service is as attentive as it can be.

• Visited February 2013
Glen Burnie
“Absolutely the best Mexican!”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Do you want the very best Mexican meal? Peruse the menu--it is all good. A personal favorite of mine is the fresh guac salad which is not to be confused with guacamole! Just as the name suggests they make it up fresh with diced avocado, tomatoes, onions, peppers and an infusion of the vegetable juices that is a delight. That with some of their corn chips and I am set! They have all of the Mexican favorites--so go for it. They will fix your food the way you want it--mild or with some heat! Enjoy the surroundings, the wood booths and tables are handmade, bright, colorful and a clean restaurant. Servers engaging and did I mention that the food is terrific?

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Margie B
Maryland
“The BEST Mexican Restaurant in the area”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I have been eating here for about 2 years and absolutely love it. I have told others about Mi Pueblo and it has become their favorite as well. The food is absolutely fantasic....My FAVORITE is the guacamole cart that rolls around to the tables. Fresh acacados are prepared right before your eyes in this great stone bowl. It's absolutely delish! I love the Veggie Yucatan and the fajitas. Unfortunately, I'm usually too full from the chips, salsa and guacamole to eat my meal, so I'm always taking it home.

The prices are reasonable and if you are there on a weekend, they have singers lol.

• Visited September 2012
Glen Burnie, Maryland
“Chili Relleno's”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I've been here a few times now. The first time my food was seasoned with cinnamon which I didn't care for personally. The other 2 times I ordered Chili Relleno's which are normally stuffed with cheese and because I specified that it's what I was expecting. Niether of the 2 times I ordered them were they cheese though. I didn't want to send them back however they did offer to take them back. The service is good as they do approach you rather quickly. I eat tons of Mexican food and think it's ok. After eating at La Seranita's I would have to say it's average. I cook as well as visit restaurants frequently so I was ok with it. They serve chips and salsa while you wait of course and they were ok too. Portion sizes are pretty good. Prices are ok too. I haven't returned beacause I don't want meat Chili Relleno's anymore. I want cheese. :) It's fair. There are lots of other Mexican Restaurants in the area to visit as well.

• Visited July 2012