“Some of the best BBQ around.”
Review of Mission BBQ

Mission BBQ
Ranked #1 of 268 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Description: A new restaurant approximately one month old.
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I visit Mission BBQ frequently and love the food, especially the pulled pork and fries. The portion sizes are very good! When you walk in and breath in that BBQ smell you just know your in for a good food experience. The staff are very friendly and they aim to please. They make everyone that walks through the door feel welcome. Happy to have them in Glen Burnie.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Considering how much we love barbeque and how close this place is, it's a wonder it took so long for us to try it. Honestly, I didn't know how welcome a couple of ageing hippie peaceniks would be in this very pro-military establishment. Happily, the atmosphere is quite warm and friendly, and we can all agree on good barbeque. You place your order at the counter, and then come to pick it up when your number is called. As you approach the counter, you'll see a cooler holding glass bottles of old-fashioned sodas. You can also order fountain drinks or beer. On our first visit, we tried the ribs. The second time around, it was pulled pork. I preferred the ribs. They are very meatly, lightly seasoned, and served without sauce. The six varieties of sauce available on each table make for some tough decisions. All the ones that I tried were tasty. The serving of pulled pork that I had on my second visit was just too fatty. I had to leave a good portion of it uneaten. The sides are good and the prices are fair. I'll be back, but I'll probably order the ribs.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

I ate here for the first time today and will be dreaming about the sandwich I had. I had a Tennessee Tower and it was magnificent. The turkey was moist and flavorful and the jalapeno sausage was mouthwatering. The atmosphere inside was a treat and the staff were very friendly and helpful. What a great way for a local business to give back to the community. What a great place and great people! And the prices are great too. The cornbread was moist and flavorful and the fries hot and crunchy.

Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

I experienced the noon National Amthem for the first time. What an amazing moment especially with the dozen military in the resteraunt. This place has amazing food, amazing service, and we should all be proud of the way they give back. It makes me proud to be American. More resteraunts should pay tribute for those who serve and protect.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

We tried them because we heard they were really good. I did not like them at all. The pulled pork was tough and the ribs were dry rubbed and were dried out. Will not go there again.