“Great !”

Mission BBQ
Ranked #1 of 264 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Description: A new restaurant approximately one month old.
Reviewed November 11, 2013

we went for the first time last week and everyone treated us like we were someone special.the girl at the register took time to explain everything and by the time we got to the pickup area they called our name and also the mgr asked if it was our first time and he told us all about the cooking.the lady running the dining room came over often checking on us.the food was outstanding. the fries were as good as on the boardwalk in o.c.md we will keep coming back
dale and virginia

Reviewed November 10, 2013

I had wanted to review the new Canton Crossing location but was unable to find it. My guess is that they are all the same. We had the turkey...moist flavorful and juicy, the pulled pork, not at all fatty and nicely moist, fries & slaw....all good. The brownie was soooooo good and chocolaty! (Sp)?....only one shortcoming....the buns are too hard....softer would be better.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

The food and price were average. The fries and pulled pork were a touch above average. The service was great. I was put off by the symbols in the restraurant that were purely political. They took away from the message of respecting and honoring those who serve. Get rid of the Tea Party flags. They represent no unit I served in.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

My husband and I have been to Mission BBQ several times and each time we have ordered something different. All of our meals, were great. I love the turkey sandwich. It is rich and moist. The BBQ is great also and they have bottles of different sauces on each table. All the pictures and badges that are used as decorations are from local military, schools, fire stations. There is a picture hanging on the wall with a group of Glen Burnie volunteer fireman standing on the firetruck. After a closer look at the photo, my husband found himself at the age of 14! After our last visit, I told my husband that it is unusual to go somewhere and have a great meal and to leave with a feeling of patriotism. Once in awhile the restaurant is only open to the military and they receive a free lunch! Thank you Mission BBQ and thank you to all of our service men and women who protect and defend our country. And a very special thank you to their families for sharing their loved ones with us.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

This restaurant has a great vibe to it, and everyone should visit at least once to support the owners, who clearly are supporting American troops. I had the brisket, which had a nice smoke ring, but was served all point meat and the flavor just wasn't something to write home about.

There are two Ole Hickory smokers in full view, so you know the smoking is done in house, and I like their sauce selection, so I recommend you give it a try. Brisket, just like all BBQ is very personal, and not everyone likes the same flavor profiles - so this might be right up your alley.