“Great food”

Mission BBQ
Ranked #1 of 267 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Description: A new restaurant approximately one month old.
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

We have been here a few times and we are always so happy with the food and service. The macaroni and cheese and the creamed corn are the best.

2  Thank Cherolldzy

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We have been here many times in the past year. Awesome food and a fun environment. The sauces are excellent and the service is also good. Can't go wrong! Consistently good.

1  Thank Michael M
Reviewed August 13, 2013

The food is good, the service is good and I really couldn't have been happier. The restaurant is decorated nice, the prices are good. I don't have anything bad to say about this place. I loved their BBQ sauces. Three of them were excellent, the other three are sweeter and I'm not really into that. I will eat there again and again.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

The food is made right there on site, not in a factory somewhere and shipped in to be reheated when ordered. If you are anywhere near it in the morning, you can smell them starting to smoke the meat! The meats are so tender that you can cut them with plastic knives (if you even need a knife, usually your fork is enough). I've never had a bad meal and I've tried everything on the menu. The staff is very friendly, you feel like you are visiting rather than sitting in a restaurant.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Growing up in Texas one would think that you couldn't find BBQ as good anywhere else. I stand corrected. Mission BBQ has a great selection and a kickin taste that brings back memories of my youth. Portions could be larger but it's worth the trip to get that great flavor.

1  Thank Jonathan D