“Mmmm Good stuff!”

Mission BBQ
Ranked #2 of 277 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Description: A new restaurant approximately one month old.
Reviewed May 15, 2013

If you want some quick, and good BBQ, this is the place. The layout is user friendly, staff is nice and helpful. The free samples help determine what to buy and the choice of sauces is great. The sides are pretty good, I didn't care for the baked beans too much, just because I like mine very sweet. And the coleslaw was just okay, again I like mine very sweet. But for others, it is probably just fine. But the BBQ is great!

Reviewed May 12, 2013

We absolutely love this place. The food is always good. The atmosphere is engaging. Try the turkey with Alabama sauce. The turkey is tender and moist not dry like roasted turkey tends to be. Also, the peach cobbler is very good although I believe that its a seasonal item so it may not be available all year round.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

You must try the pulled turkey sandwich and Mac and Cheese, The mac and cheese is to die for and the turkey sandwich is so good with their homemade bbq sauce. but I can warn you that during weekdays not sure about weekend lunch hours but during the weekdays around 12-2 the place can get packed with no seating

1  Thank beachgrle1
Reviewed April 10, 2013

This is one of my favorite places to eat. My co-workers and I try and eat here once a week and have probably tried everything on the menu and have never been disapointed. If you don't know what to get, opt for the Black Plate Special which rotates and is always awesome. The six table side BBQ sauces they have are also really good. Last fall we had Mission cater an office party and the food and service from that were amazing as well. This is an excellent place and I will continue to recommend to anyone looking for a great meal.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

OMG! This is my favorite place to eat. I just love the food. I have tried just about everything on the menu and I have yet to be disappointed. They even have the Black Plate Special which is changed periodically. They also have seasonal sides which are to die for. I love the corn bread. A little sweetness and it has real corn pieces in it which most places don't do. The service is outstanding, they make you feel at home especially if you are a veteran in the military or serviceman in police, fire or rescue. I am a regular and I never get tired of the food. My usual is The Greens (large salad) and I get a side of mac & cheese or one of the seasonal ones, corn bread and a side of the the smoked turkey. But I like to change it up sometimes with the brisket or a pulled pork sandwich and sometimes the sausage. And the sauces are awesome too. There are many to choose from on the tables. There is one that goes great with the turkey, it's called the white Alabama Sauce, which you have to ask for at the counter. Everything is just awesome about this place. Everyday at noon they play the National Anthem as we all stand with our hands over our hearts. It is very patriotic and I miss that sometimes. We used to do that in schools everyday but even that is going by the way side. I think it is great what they are doing. If you get a drink pay the extra few dollars and get the Wounded Warrior Cup. You will be helping out our servicemen all over. Check it out for yourself. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Melissa S