“Good but pricey”

Mission BBQ
Ranked #1 of 266 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Description: A new restaurant approximately one month old.
Reviewed May 7, 2012 via mobile

The food at Mission BBQ is delicious but it is a little pricey. We get carry out here and the service is average, food is great and the price is HIGH.

Reviewed May 6, 2012 via mobile

The BBQ here was good, but not outstanding. It was nice having a variety of sauces to choose from but oddly I couldn't find the taste I was looking for. The portions were great. It's the atmosphere that makes this place! There was a woman that brought around soda samples and played with my kids, and it's so nice that they offer to clear your table. This is a new family favorite, we will definitely be back!

Reviewed April 23, 2012

The food here is excellent. Add to the fact that they stop at noon every day to salute America and play the national anthem and you have one of my favorite eateries!
They recently honored soldiers from the Wounded Warrior Project and donated over $10,000. Very impressive event.
You have to try their sides, and the pulled pork and turkey are amazing!

Reviewed April 12, 2012

I am a BBQ Fan from the south and I felt like this was the best bbq I have had in a while. The texture was great and the options of Northern and Southern BBQ was fun. I loved that they clear your table while you are finishing even though it is basically a self-service environment. DO I think it was the best BBQ ever, well maybe not, but coming from me that doesn't mean much because I think my family bbq is the best! However, if I lived nearby I would be a regular, no doubt about it!! It was $40 for three people which isn't cheap, but the portions were plenty big.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

Amazing BBQ, the Sauges are great, the turkey is to die for and the sides are so fresh you can make a meal of them alone. Their sauces add so much to the food you'll want to take them home.

And their mission to honor and serve America's uniformed heros--fireman, police and the military--is long overdue. I was there at Noon and they play the national anthem and all the guest stand and salute the flag. Wonderful.

Been to Mission BBQ? Share your experiences!