“Great Food, Great Value, Super Friendly, Great Mission Too!”
Review of Mission BBQ

Mission BBQ
Ranked #1 of 266 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Description: A new restaurant approximately one month old.
Reviewed March 28, 2012

Amazing BBQ, the Sauges are great, the turkey is to die for and the sides are so fresh you can make a meal of them alone. Their sauces add so much to the food you'll want to take them home.

And their mission to honor and serve America's uniformed heros--fireman, police and the military--is long overdue. I was there at Noon and they play the national anthem and all the guest stand and salute the flag. Wonderful.

Reviewed March 24, 2012

We noticed this new place and decided to give it a try. We were pleasantly surprised. It is like Pei Wei or Chipotle but for BBQ. You order at the counter, take a seat and later they call your number and hand over the food. I had the brisket sandwich and my partner ordered NC pulled pork sandwich (pulled pork and coleslaw). We had fries and macaroni and cheese as the sides. Everything was delicious. It is not an enormous portion but as we were there for lunch, I felt like it was plenty as a lunch size. Our only regret was not ordering the corn bread. It looked good. The fries do come seasoned so you might want to say "no seasoning" if you are on a sodium restricted diet. There were 6 different sauces on the table and they were all tasty. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We will definitely be returning.

Reviewed March 16, 2012

This is OK place for BBQ if you don't feel like driving to Famous Daves. Staff is friendly and service is fast but the place is rather expensive for what you get. Portions are quite small, cornbread is extra charge. No desserts available. Place features plenty of military memorabilia but does not offer military discount. Selection of BBQ sauces in the table is good.

Reviewed March 9, 2012

I'm not in Glen Burnie very often but when I am it's chains galore for lunch. A co-worker and I noticed this place off of Richie Highway and thought, "hmmmmm that's new", so we decided to give it a try. I'm glad we did.
First off the owner is a class guy and has developed a great operation. He has a simple menu and ordering technique (think Chipolte) and the food is excellent. I ordered chopped brisket in bbq sauce with fries. The meat was tender and the fries well cooked. They also offer a choice of 6 sauces at the table. They also have "REAL" turkey breast not processed as well as two kinds of pulled pork, one traditional and the other NC style.
The place has a military/emergency services theme and they make sure to sing The National Anthem everyday at noon. If you want a great place for lunch or dinner and you like bbq and your country...this is the place for you. Oh, and they also have beer and wine!

Reviewed February 20, 2012

The first good sign is that you can smell the smoke before you get there. This is a great neighborhood place with friendly and efficient employees. The variety and quality of bbq is very good. Cole slaw is excellent. I liked the cornbread. Chose from 6 sauces to use on tender brisket, moist pulled pork or smokey ribs. Great assortment of old school bottled sodas. Very reasonable prices. Will try the turkey next time.