“Great Food!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great Food!”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

We were looking for a seafood buffet near the Annapolis area and we found Poseidon. I have read wonderful reviews about this restaurant. The outside appearance of the establishment looks very generic. But when you go inside, it is very spacious and well-decorated and even well-lighted. They have a flat-screen tv and we were able to watch the olympics the whole time we were there. Even though that I have seen their foods (in the web), I was still surprised that they have a variety of foods. They have soups (clam chowder, maryland crab soup, eggdrop soup), bbq pork ribs and many more. I am very impressed.

1 Thank richqui

Piketon, Ohio
“Poseidon's Revenge”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

We were starving travelers looking for food to fill our bellies. We tried one restaurant and it was closed on Monday, so we were happy when we found a buffet. We quickly realized that it was a Chinese restaurant instead of a regular seafood restaurant. It was also in a strip mall, which should have been some indication of the quality, but the food looked good and we were hungry. After picking around two plates of food, my group came to the conclusion that it just wasn't that good. Everything tasted like it had been sitting out too long. My sister had some nice looking shrimp, but they just didn't smell right so she didn't eat them. The waitress was pretty rude as well when we didn't quickly fork over our drink tickets. The WORST part, however, was that a few miles down the road we barely made it to a gas station bathroom.

“Never Again!”
Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

As a group, we decided to try this restaurant. We walked in & being this was our 1st time didn't know you go to the right to pay first then go to the left to be seated.
We were rudely told..."go over there & pay first". So we went to pay & we were told the the buffet prices were based off of height....where do they do that at?? This was a first for me.
So we walked back to the rude young girl & as I was telling her that we had a party of 12 she interrupted me & said "I need to see your receipt". We followed her to our seats where she started throwing & I mean she stood in one spot & literally tossed our folks across the table. At this time I said something & was ready to leave. The only reason I stayed is because we were in a group & I had no ride back. I had one plate & it was terrible. Not worth your time or money.

3 Thank cgoode39
Elm grove, Ohio
“Made us all sick!”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

The food looked great but was bland tasting. Made all three of us very sick shortly after eating. A memorable experience, but not in a good way. We have affectionately renamed it PoseiDUNG!

2 Thank CLHUMBLE
Brooklyn Park, MD
“Surprisingly good”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

After learning this is not just a seafood buffet I gave it a try. Very pleased with the quality of the food & the service is good also. If you are looking for good quality buffet food you should try this place. The sesame chicken had one of the best flavors of that dish, and not just compared to other buffet restaurants but other Chinese take out and even some sit down restaurants.