“Very nice for the price!!!”

Days Inn Baltimore South/Glen Burnie
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Glen Burnie
Reviewed April 22, 2010

Very nice place for the price and the staff are super friendly too.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business

Reviewed April 16, 2010

I stay here at Days Inn at Glen Bernie because of the staff. The rooms are great and re done but the staff goes out of their way to really accomodate their guests. I go up to Baltimore once a month and this is where I will stay every time. I lost my phone there and it was returned to me in Virginia by Jason the Manager himself. INow that's service!!!!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank paresemerick
Reviewed March 17, 2010

I stay in hotels at least two weeks out of each month, when in the Baltimore area I will only stay here. I have been staying at this hotel for about a year now, all the rooms have been renovated to be just as nice as hotels I've stayed in charging $200 or more per night, this hotel is a great value for the money. The staff is very helpful and always available. The hotel is located near major highways making all my stores just minutes away. I would highly recommend this hotel for either personal or business travel as the rooms are spacious and well furnished. I know when I make my reservation I will be as comfortable as if I were working from home. Knowing how well they take care of me, I actually look forward to my Baltimore visits.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 16, 2010

Jay and Jason,
Thank You both for a very accomodating, week long stay at your
Days Inn in Glen Burnie. Always helpful and going the extra mile for my customer
service. Thank you for the good rate as well as allowing me to park my trailer for
an extra day. Both of you were so professional and courtious to me every single day!
Although there was construction going on in the hotel, you both made my stay so
relaxing that the construction did not matter much. Thank you sooooo much. I will
recommend your Days Inn to anyone going to Baltimore. I will see you next year!
Mark

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed February 28, 2010

I booked my stay once I reached Maryland, I got a room for my friend and her partner and one for my self and husband within minutes. I was given directions which got us within 20 minutes and we checkin and our rooms were clean, ready and waiting. "We were very pleased and we have vowed to return to stay here again, when we return to this area."

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 15, 2010

I was stuck in the snow storm and had to stay for work. They were very helpful in making sure that I had a room for the week! The staff was very nice and accommodating when I called to get the room. The rooms were clean but dated.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 9, 2009

Our family travels quite often due to work and this hotel was probably one of the best we have ever stayed in. Entire staff was courteous and friendly. This hotel is located close enough to downtown Baltimore to make excursions out very easy and stress free. Pricing is very reasonable so if you have a family and like to have fun, you can stay here and spend your money to visit sites downtown instead of having to spend so much for a hotel. I would recommend this motel to any family or friend without hesitation.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glen Burnie
La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie
Hampton Inn Baltimore / Glen Burnie
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washi...
#5 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Comfort Inn & Suites BWI Airport
Best Western Plus BWI Airport North Inn & Suites

Been to Days Inn Baltimore South/Glen Burnie? Share your experiences!