All reviewssausage linkshard boiled eggshot breakfastfree shuttleyogurtbaltimoreburnie
Reviewed July 2, 2009

I think we got a "business room" upgrade. If I didn't know any better, I'd swear I was staying at a much more expensive hotel. The only complaint was that the elevator and exterior of the rooms (window/doors) was looking a bit tired (old school Days Inn). The inside of the room, however, was a tremendous (and pleasant) surprise.

Staff was polite and professional. Overall very good experience and excellent value.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 21, 2009

My husband, 12 year old son and I stayed here for one night while visiting family in the area. There was good parking for my truck, pulling my motorcycle on a trailer behind it and my husband's motorcycle (hint: request a 2nd floor room and it's actually like being on ground level, with the way that the hotel is built into a hill, if you park around back). The rooms were nothing fancy, but they were clean and the beds were comfortable. The faucet and toilet were kinda worn, and the bathroom is very small. The staff was friendly. We left super early in the morning, as we had along drive home, so we did not have breakfast at the hotel. It was great having the Krispy Kreme donut place in the parking lot for coffee the night before. If you just need an inexpensive place to sleep for a night or two, this is your place.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank GAgirlTrixie
Reviewed January 20, 2009

Every time I go up to Glen Burnie to visit family, this is where I stay. I have stayed here at least half a dozen times. And I have never had an issue. My vehicle has never been broken into and I've never seen any unsavory characters. My room has always been clean. I have never seen any bugs. My room has never smelled (though I always get non-smoking, because smoking rooms smell no matter where you go). Everything has always worked (tv, lights, faucet, etc.) and the room has always been stocked with clean towels, toiletries, and toilet paper. People should not book this hotel and expect The Marriott. This is not a 5-Star High Class hotel. It's simply a clean comfortable place to sleep at night. And the employees have always been really nice. They have gotten me a highchair in the morning when they see I have a baby, without me asking. The last time I stayed there, I was in a hurry when checking out and left several things in the room (cell phone, leather jacket, etc.) I ended up showing back up 30 min later and the maid was close to our room before we left. Well all my things were still there. So I say that this is a great place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
1  Thank JessicaOfVA
Reviewed May 27, 2008

I absolutely LOVED this hotel. My stay was for a wedding during the Memorial Day weekend. My room was clean with a microwave, refrigerator, hair dryer, ironing board and iron. It was located across the inner courtyard from the swimming pool. There were snack and beverage vending machines nearby. In the mornings I did not have to rush out for breakfast because they offered it free onsite. There was the usual coffee (regular and decaf), milk, and juices (orange, apple, and crandberry). Surprisngly though they offered FRESH WAFFLES with various syrups and boiled eggs! They also offered various cereals (including oatmeal), muffins, bagels, fresh fruit (oranges, apples and bananas), The hotel had FREE Wi-Fi and there is a 24 hour business center with a computer with internet access and a printer. I printed out my airline boarding passes which saved time at the airport. Days Inn Glen Burnie is located near everything. There is a Krispy Kreme next door and a bowling alley next door to that! There is a WalMart and Target nearby and Arundel Mills outlet mall. There are a lot of restaurants nearby. I was going to go to Golden Corral to eat, but a staff member suggested Cactus Willie's. I am so glad I went there. It's down from the hotel on Ritchie Hwy too. The food is way better than Golden Corral's Too bad we don't have one in Michigan! Access to all major roadways were located just a u-turn away from the hotel parking lot. As a travelong alone, I felt totally safe. All of the desk staff were awesome. Any questions about how to get somewhere or where to go, were answered as if they had never been asked these questions before. I have been telling everyone about this location. Even if it is just to hang out with these very nice people, I WILL BE BACK!

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank XTEDDIX
Reviewed January 19, 2008

After looking at the hotel website I called the hotel for more info. The reassured me of the fine facility. WOW.
Hotel reecked of a terrible odor. We arrived late at night and went right to bed. Room was bad, spiders in the bathroom. After waking up the next morning I found out my room door did not lock. So theat meant my family and I stayed in the room all night without it locking. It appeared to be lock but would open at a twist from the outside. When I went down and told the manager he said he would get it taken care of. So I went over to the breakfast area in the lobby but couldn't have anything because of no coffee cups, no spoons for cereal, no napkins. What a mess. After going 2 hours with nobody coming up to take care of the lock. We checked out.
The manager told me I was going to have to pay for all the nights booked. My credit card company backed me on it and guess what. Moree then 6 months later they billed me again. Because of this VISA is considering not allowing them to take their card anymore.
Do yourself a favor, STAY AWAY FROM THIS HOTEL.

Stayed: April 2007