“Our Recent Stay”

Days Inn Baltimore South/Glen Burnie
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Glen Burnie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for two nights. I had no problems of any kind. It's just off the highway and a short drive from the first stop on the light rail so I didn't need to drive into the city. I would recommend staying here.

• Stayed July 2012
Oakland, Maryland
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Worst hotel I have EVER stayed at. First the man at check out was incredibly rude to me. He argued with me that I had not booked a smoking room when in fact I did. Then proceeded to tell me it would be 60 more dollars. When we got to our room the a/c was broke. The housekeeping knew no English and couldn't help me with getting it fixed. Finally I called the office and had someone come and fix it. By fixing it , I mean taking our unit out and replacing it with another room's unit. But the worst was still to come. We asked for a wake up call at 3;00 am to be at the airport by 4:00 am. To my horror, I just happened to wake up at 3:36 am realizing no one had called. Close call to missing the plane. Never again!!!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Glen Burnie
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Front desk clerk had attitude needed adjusting. The non smoking rooms carpet looks better than smoking rooms carpet. Loud hotel guess at all hours of night.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Best Western Plus BWI Airport North Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn Baltimore / Glen Burnie
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie
Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor

Been to Days Inn Baltimore South/Glen Burnie? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Baltimore South/Glen Burnie

Property: Days Inn Baltimore South/Glen Burnie
Address: 6600 Ritchie Hwy, Glen Burnie, MD 21061-2317
Location: United States > Maryland > Glen Burnie
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Glen Burnie
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Baltimore South/Glen Burnie 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Baltimore South/Glen Burnie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Glen Burnie Hotel Glen Burnie