“Choices, choices and more choices”

Hibachi Sushi & Supreme Buffet
Ranked #53 of 262 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Cuisines: Asian
Description: This restaurant buffet has been open for a little more than a year. It is listed in yelp and urbanspoon with high ratings. I went there today and think its a wonderful find. The sushi was not what you would expect from a buffet. Two sushi chefs carefully create the sushi. It also has a great stir-fry station with great selections of seafood and meats. The buffet selection is grand without compromising quality. I am going back very soon!!
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I use to go to Best Buffet over by the Giant and its a good place to go but this place has even more choices. They even have steamed crabs! With seasoning thank you very much! (usually buffet places dont season enough, especially crabs and shrimp. this place knows how to use Old Bay) There is so much food to choose from its almost overwhelming. Dont think its just chinese food, its so much more. Try it!! You wont be sorry.

2  Thank WellTraveledtwo
There are newer reviews for Hibachi Sushi & Supreme Buffet

Reviewed October 26, 2012

This place was recommended by a clerk from K&G as a good place for lunch. I noticed a sign in the front door for church groups so I figure it must be okay. The lunch buffet was $7.99 and the drink was $1.99. I found a large variety of food and tried most every shrimp type dish they had. The food was pretty good and the waitress kept my drink full. I wasn’t sure what kind of place it was so I also left a $2 tip. I would recommend this place if you are hunger or want a wide variety but it is not a place I would drive to have dinner.

1  Thank MackVidal
Reviewed July 2, 2012

great bargain for the area and good crabs! They offer a wide variety of foods. Walking distance from my hotel!

1  Thank J T
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Yes, they have a bigger buffet and reasonable prices and a lot of seafood. But everything I tried, had the same taste. Can't tell anything about the seafood.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

Good food here catering to a diverse palate and preferences, but watch out for their sneaky way of making you pay tips at the door before being seated without telling you that its already included there. Honestly speaking the Golden Coral across the street has better prices and just as good food sans the sushi and the grill.

2  Thank sulphide