“A great place for breakfast”

The Grill at Quarterfield Station
Ranked #3 of 261 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Odenton, Maryland, United States
“A great place for breakfast”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

The place is really nice & the food was great. The locale is near several medical facilities & is a great place to have a quality meal after not being able to eat prior to a procedure. The service was fast & friendly. The menu is broad without being overloaded & all of the items are very tasty. The dessert case is right inside the door & offers many tasty temptations as you walk by. It could be easy to miss the place, though, as it is located in the middle of a business complex. Well worth the effort, though!

• Visited July 2013

Florida
“Quite a find!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We found is restaurant by accident having gotten off e interstate due to horrific traffic! We were pleasantly surprised with the meal, the service, and the price!

Glen Burnie, Maryland
“Delicious! We'll be back.”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

This was my first trip to this restaurant; I chose it because of its ranking on Trip Advisor. I was glad we went. The first thing I noticed when walking in was the extensive dessert display - sadly, we were not in the market for dessert that day, but I will be going back sometime when we are!

Ours was a group of six adults (2 in their 60's; 4 in their late 30's/early 40's) and 1 toddler (21 months) on a Sunday evening around 5 PM with no reservation. We were seated within 5 minutes at a round table toward the back; it was behind a dividing wall, so we only saw about 3 other tables and it felt private.

The menu choices looked diverse with some standards and some items that seemed more unique. There was also a kids menu available for my niece. I ended up ordering the sesame chicken with plum sauce. It was delicious; there was a little more sauce than I wanted, so I pushed some off, but it was a deliciously sweet accompaniment to the crispy crust on the chicken. The rice side was good; the meal also came with assorted sauteed vegetables. I ate the broccoli in the mix, but left the others; they were probably good, but not ones I like. I also ordered the pumpkin risotto and shared it with the other adults at the table. It was good, but I didn't really taste pumpkin, and my mom independently mentioned the same thing.

The service was attentive without being intrusive; my husband had his water glass filled as needed, and plates disappeared as we were finished with them.

Overall, I was happy with the meal and the service, and look forward to going again.

Crownsville, Maryland
“Excellent food, service and value”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We revisited this restaurant after a few years absence, I had the Greek omelet which was filled with spinach and artichokes. The fruit was fresh and chilled. Even the rye toast was great. My husband had the oyster Benedict with a mustard sauce. It was yummy. The service was attentive but not intrusive. We will return.

Pasadena, Maryland
“the best breakfast i ever had”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

we took my cousins from new Jersey here for breakfast.there was a little wait.but by the time we left.the joint was packed....I started with a mimosa..it was super and I think it helped me take super nap that afternoon. my sister and my cousin ordered a breakfast nutrition..lovely..other cousin..chicken fried steak and eggs..she loved it..I ordered the best..fried oysters Benedict..holy cow..I wanted to lick the plate ..it was that yummy