“Breakfast Anyone?”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 25, 2013

If you are getting tired of Bob Evans, this is the place you just have to go. Good diner food without the endless menu...just good wholesome food. It may not be in the best location,m but the food is tops. The wait staff is awesome and the portions substantial.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

The food was quite good. My daughter, a chef, had the Seafood Creole. She said it was quite delicious but the Mahi Mahi was over cooked. I had the boneless braised short ribs. They were very good. The mashed potatoes were delish! Neither of us were fans of the spiced cold tea. It almost tasted like potpourri. The server asked us if we liked it. When we told her we didn't care for it she was kind enough to bring us regular iced tea instead. We got desserts to go. They look delicious. We haven't eaten them quite yet. Still full from dinner.
As far as the price, it was a bit expensive. The bill was about $45 for the two of us, not including dessert that we got on the way out. A piece of cake was $5.50. I guess I was expecting diner prices.
Despite the price, I will go back again when visiting my daughter. I want to try the breakfast or lunch.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

I've had take-out breakfast from here before and it was VERY good. The french toast was delicious and they separated out the different foods in different containers so the food was still very fresh tasting by the time I ate it. I also just went there for lunch today and sat in. The dining area is a little small and dark but it actually gives the place a really warm and cozy feel. I had the lunch special were you can pick a sandwich and a salad or soup. The chicken salad sandwich wad delicious and the petite Quarterfield salad was AMAZING! This will definitely be my new breakfast and lunch place, love love love it!!!

Reviewed April 10, 2013

This is a great neighborhood place that never disappoints; we've been going there for a number of years. Especially love their entree salads (Mexican chicken is my favorite) and the dessert case always has several fabulous choices. They offer a great fixed price dinner deal during the week, usually "two for Tuesdays". Service is always attentive and friendly. You can't go wrong with this place!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Just found this place down in Glen Burnie and it is cute little lunch kinda place.....crab cake sandwich and veg crab soup very good....I will return next time I'm visiting GB area.