All reviews cruise terminal room was clean shuttle service hot breakfast booked this hotel the breakfast area free breakfast great place to stay stayed one night front desk staff free shuttle bwi airport baltimore lq danielle accommodations pets
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked this hotel months ago for our son's college graduation. The rate at the time was high but several months later the room rate per night dropped considerably so I called the hotel and the manager dropped the rate for our reservations. I saved $250.00 for 2 rooms for 3 nights.
There is plenty of parking and the lots are well lit and have video surveillance. The lobby area is a moderate size and the breakfast area is large. The breakfast is your standard free breakfast food--nothing spectacular.
The rooms we booked--a king and 2 doubles were spacious with plenty of lighting. The bathrooms were average size--nothing spectacular. The beds were comfortable with plenty of pillows. I liked the fact the rooms had extra seating. The king room had a love seat and the double bed room had a comfortable wing back chair with an ottoman. The pool was not open when we were there and there was no patio furniture out yet.
The only thing I could complain about is the driveway entrance is right off the highway on the downward side of a hill. The sign for the entrance driveway is small so it is hard to see. The first time to the hotel we missed the driveway and had to drive around the block to get back to the hotel again.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 11, 2019

We always stay at the LaQuinta in Glen Burnie when we are cruising from the Port of Baltimore. The rooms are comfortable & the Breakfast Buffet has a good selection of foods & drinks. The staff is always very personable.

Nearby you can find many places to eat, some discount stores, Dunkin' Donut shops, Starbucks & many more. We always eat out & do some shopping the night before the cruises.

You can park your car there & staff will keep an eye on it. They provide a shuttle to/from the Port.

Date of stay: May 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed May 6, 2019

We often stay at La Quinta Hotels when we travel with our dog. We find most have been renovated and clean. This was by far the worst La Quinta we have ever stayed at. The room smelled of stale smoke even though it states to is a smoke free hotel. The AC did not work. No hair dryer in the room and when I mentioned it at the front desk the night before she said I would have to wait until morning to get one. Room amenities were sparse and lacking. Will not be returning or recommending this location to anyone.. Hopefully now that Wyndham has taken over they may improve this location

Reviewed April 26, 2019

If you love to have your room type & pricing reservations changed unknowingly incorrectly, then this is the place for you. Charged 3 times, at a higher price for a 1 night stay. The Manager Mr. Esquivel wouldn't even deal with me in trying to get this resolved. Numerous calls and messages left through out the week went IGNORED! My VISA card was so messed up, and he could have simply remedied the situation, doing what a Manager is suspose to do, yet HE did NOT. Our room was ok, could have used some update/TLC, and probably would make reservations there again, IF our bill wasn't handled so INCORRECTLY.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed April 18, 2019

First of all Treasure is a treasure! She was kind and attentive. I was staying here for the week because I was attending training for work. About ten people were standing smoking by the side entrance the first day we walked and everyday after. I am an asthmatic I had to walk through that. The first room I checked into smelled heavily of smoke and this was promoted as a smoke free hotel. Not to mention every day the hallway I was on reeked of marijuana. I had to put towels under my door and even in my bathroom it came through the vents. I had to go to work in fear that I would smelled like marijuana. The room was pretty and clean but I will be telling the government agency I work for that we shouldn't be forced to stay here again..

• Trip type: Traveled on business