“A FIVE STAR HOTEL AT A TWO STAR PRICE!!!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Glen Burnie
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We booked this hotel as a stopover in Baltimore for an Orioles game. For $80, we expected an average room with nothing included. What we got was a beautiful CLEAN comfortable room, high-boy bed with 5 pillows, refrigerator, microwave, best hotel breakfast ever with waffles, cheese omelet, (salsa, peppers & olives for topping), seasoned potatoes, fresh fruit, muffins, Danish, juice, coffee, etc.....
Clean and comfortable, (fitmess room, pool & laundry available) and the desk clerk "Daniella" was a sweety for helping us get to Camden Yards quick & easy. We will stay nowhere else when visiting Baltimore!!!

Room Tip: Forget the 1-800 numbers for reservations....When booking a room, call the hotel directly and ask fo...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Farhaz J, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this review. We are glad that you had an enjoyable stay and that you found good value for your travel dollars. We realize that a hearty breakfast starts the day on a good note and I thank you for telling the travelers about our expanded Bright Side Hot Breakfast. I also want to thank you for recognizing Daniella's effort.

La Quinta continuously strives to create memorable moments with our guests, through people first service and clean comfortable accommodations. We stand by our commitment to serving our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations.

We will see you soon.

Farhaz Jessani

There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Woke up wanted to workout..gym is not accessible...tried my room key and did not work...told desk clerk she said give her 10 min...45 mins later still no access....went to ask when she was gonna open the door and she is now coversating with guest....my momentum is gone and other patrons went outside for exercise...this sucks!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I sincerely apologize that you could not make use of our fitness center that day. We use an electronic lock in our fitness center which can only be unlocked by the Hotel room key making it accessible only for Hotel Guests & employees. Unfortunately, that day the lock malfunctioned which needed a manual key override to unlock it. We were eventually able to unlock the door and have fixed the issue since. As an alternative and a surplus to our onsite fitness center, we provide free access to the Gold's Gym which is located in the shopping center across the street from the Hotel. Your room key and I.D can get you free access to the Gold's Gym. Having said that, we completely understand your frustration and assure you a better experience on your next visit

Farhaz Jessani

Reviewed July 12, 2014

The airport shuttle starts at 8 am which makes a 7am flight hard to catch. The hotel ad implied parking was free, however, I was charged. The staff was indifferent to good customer service but the check-in person was most helpful. Breakfast was the 3 star as advertised.My first LaQuinta. Likely the last.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I stayed here for a week while on vacation. The Hotel is OK overal. But, not above average. They did have hot items for breakfast, which many LQ's do not, so that was great. The pool was large, and has a lifeguard, which is odd. The rooms were OK, but not above average. Basically, a decent place to sleep, get breakfast, then go to do your daily thing. While at the hotel, I commuted to DC to sitesee each day, using the Metro station at Greenbelt. The hotel was too far away, and the commute took too long each day. Not the fault of the hotel, of course.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Excellency at la Quinta, enthusiastic and loving staffs . Feel the diffenrence. Quiet space ..Clean and tidy rooms .. Super breakfast Very peaceful and pleasant place if you are looking for a stay in baltimore. Enjoy your trip .

Room Tip: Rooms on the south
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 27, 2014

I was in town for a trip with students , a few rooms. Check in was very quick and a breeze after a long drive from Nyc. Staff aren't the friendly. But I was grateful to see a cucumber and lemon water refreshment awaiting us in the hall by the lobby. The water was so crisp and refreshing. There was also coffee there too. My room was 312 and the whole room was nice. I did find a hair in my ice tray from the freezer. so those aren't cleaned and it should be. Our ice machine and drink machine was broken the night we stayed and I'm glad because the ice machine was gross on the 3rd floor and lobby. Dust,hair you name it, it was in there. I walked around the hall in my bare feet and the rug felt gross. The room itself looked clean and I checked the beds. The linen felt clean and fresh. The breakfast was good. The cereal area should be cleaner, there was left over cereal from the night before all over the table. Small things that need to be taken cared of and it would be perfect. This is one of the best Ramadas I've stayed at in a long time. The beds were comfy and they gave three comfy pillows. I will be back.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Asked hotel several times if they offered shuttle to game. They all told me they did offer shuttle to Light Rail. Nobody ever told me the shuttle stopped at 10pm. The game was not over until after 10pm. It seemed like I bother hotel staff to get us back to hotel. Would not recommend this hotel unless changes are made.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie
Comfort Inn & Suites BWI Airport
Best Western Plus Hotel & Conference Center
Best Western Plus BWI Airport North Inn & Suites

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie? Share your experiences!