This La Quinta is in a very nice area of Baltimore and their Park and Cruise was a big bonus. However, we did run into issues with some of the staff giving us erroneous information upon check in regarding the shuttle. I think it mostly was a language barrier thing but not sure. I have to say that there was a pretty bad smell in the lobby and some of the hallways.
The room we stayed in was very well appointed and roomy and the breakfast was well presented. The shuttle driver was very friendly and because this was our daughters first cruise, he knew when to tell them to look to their right to see the ship since we have never been to Baltimore before. My kids were rendered speechless by the view!
Our car was in great shape and even one of the ladies at the desk told us the best place to park so it would be under 24 hour surveillance while we were gone.
We would stay at this property again. Just hope that strange smell gets taken care of.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South is a full service hotel located 6 miles of downtown Baltimore. Is the nearest and the cheapest hotel near BWI Airport. La Quinta is one of the affordable hotels in Baltimore which features 95 non smoking rooms along with all amenities and services. The hotel offers free high speed internet, fitness center, business services and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, LaQuinta, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Baltimore South / Glen Burnie
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South / Glen Burnie Hotel Glen Burnie