La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$114
ComfortInn
$117
$98
$93
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
$147
$130
Hilton.com
$118
Country Inn
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskcruise terminalroom was cleancruise packageshuttle servicebooked this hotelbreakfast barfree breakfastgreat place to staywould stay here againlight railinner harbordaniellabaltimorelqbwiaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 11, 2013

La Quinta is a great hotel chain. We have stayed in several La Quinta's when we have travelled. The rooms were always clean and comfortable. The staff has always been attentive and helpful. The Breakfast was great, a wonderful way to start the day. We enjoyed our stay. La Quinta will be our first choice when traveling.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank delawaremommy
Farhaz J, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2013

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at Baltimore South/Glen Burnie La Quinta. We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

La Quinta continuously strives to create memorable moments with our guests, through people first service and clean comfortable accommodations. We stand by our commitment to serving our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations.

We will see you soon

Reviewed October 11, 2013

My husband and I needed a hotel within two hours of Ocean City, Maryland after watching my sister and her band perform. Glen Burnie was the best location - and after much searching - we decided to take a chance on La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie. We had never stayed at a La Quinta before and only had their website and Trip Advisor reviews to go by. All looked good so we booked. Let me also say that I used to be an administrative assistant for a General Manager of a major hotel chain so I am familiar with what goes into running a hotel and working at a hotel. WOW! What a surprise - First - easy to find; very attractive appearance. It was clean and neat outside - which always tells me there is pride of ownership. Once inside, I met Shannon. She was courteous, pleasant and helpful. Check-in was quick and efficient. My husband required a wheelchair and I asked about being close to an elevator - she provided us with a room that was as close as you could get and not have the elevator "dinging" in our ears all night.
The room was spotless when we entered. The bathroom was clean. Everything was well lit. TV had great channels for my husband AND the best part - the beds were soooooo comfy! Great linens, enough pillows; we both could have slept past our check-out time.
One thing La Quinta has that was the best treat of all - their sunshine breakfast, which was included in the price of the room - eggs, bacon - HONEST - toast, croissants, donuts, bagels, salsa, condiments, cereals, (hot or cold), coffee, tea, milk and the true secret - a waffle bar - where you get to make your own waffles - fresh hot waffles!!!!!!!!!! No one does that - NO ONE!
I have to say - Yes, I was impressed with La Quinta. Why I never stayed with them before I don't know - I can tell you, if I ever need a hotel again and they are in the area - I will be staying with La Quinta. This La Quinta, Mr. Jessani, Shannon, and the rest of the staff all deserve kudos. Job well done!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank julienuno

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay at the Baltimore South Glen Burnie La Quinta. We are very grateful for the kind words of appreciation and for recognizing our effort. It means a lot to us. Your review also provides very valuable information that travelers seek

We will see you soon.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Hotel interior esp. rooms looked old and the hallway was stinking with cigarette smell. But the rooms were neat and clean. Frontdesk staff were friendly. Breakfast bar was served by a rude lady, food was good.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

We really appreciate you taking the time to complete this review. Your positive as well as constructive feedback is very valuable to travelers and also helps us improve our service offering.

Your satisfaction and continued trust in La Quinta Inn and Suites are our top priorities. We look forward to showing you that we are working hard to make sure each visit meets your expectations and our high standards.

We hope to see you again soon.

A La Quinta traveler
South Seaville, New Jersey, USA
Reviewed October 5, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Reviewed September 30, 2013

For a hotel chain for the budget conscious...La Quinta in Glen Burnie, MD exceeded our expectations. The hotel is clean and comfortable and the staff is warm and welcoming...especially Maida...who went out of her way to extend us truly great customer service.

• Stayed: September 2013