“Very nice, clean and great staff”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Glen Burnie
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very nice, clean and great staff”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Very nice place. Shannon, at front desk, very helpful and kind. Suggested we eat at local diner (the Honeybee) and the food and service there was outstanding. The breakfast was sufficient and had good variety. Beds were comfortable and the rooms were clean. Would definitely recommend.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
North Carolina
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Staff was great when we came in and the room was clean. The elevator has to many lights and kind of hot inside. The breakfast was great, with great coffee. There was a fight at 3 AM in the room near our room, I called the desk, but they were there fast. It lasted about 15 minutes. The staff did well with this problem. We had a great stay.

Northport
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Very good personnel the manager Mr.Farhaz Jessani is very much a people person very helpful if needed. The desk clerk Shannon Lindsey was very knowledge about the area and a high level of professionalism Shannon was also a people person. I found they would help with anything too make your stay pleasant one. I got help with a chair in my room and my personal computer which I felt was above and beyond other Inns. I would highly recommend a stay to anyone passing through or on a job as I was. My stay was forr 5 weeks.

Room Tip: call in advance the room fill fast.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Austin, Texas
Reviewed June 8, 2013

My wife and I traveled for a graduation and wedding and were pleased by the cleanliness of our room and the extreme help the staff gave us to make our accommodations pleasurable. The only thing I can say is the staff seems overwhelmed. I don't understand how one girl can drive the shuttle, them ten minutes later was bringing us a remote. The one poor girl, answered about twenty phone calls before she could even help anyone in line. She offered the waiting people water to stop the moans and groans. Overall the place is great once we gut to our room, but hopefully they can hire a little more help. We all laughed those girls got thrown under the bus, I mean shuttle.

1 Thank Alan T
Farhaz J, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie, responded to this review, June 15, 2013
Dear Guest

We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience and the constructive feedback provided by you. Your satisfaction and continued trust in La Quinta Inn and Suites are our top priorities. We look forward to showing you that we are working hard to make sure each visit meets your expectations and our high standards.

We hope to see you again soon
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed June 7, 2013

My Check in was great the two ladies that checked us in were wonderful. I liked my location (next to the ice machine) I work at a hotel doing omelets so I appreciated hotels with free full breakfast, I hate that continental crap. So I always go to Hampton inn, but this breakfast was just like Hampton inns breakfast and I paid much less to stay. The rooms are great beds are comfortable. The only thing I didn't care for was lack of amenities for couples (chocolate strawberries), We were on our anniversary but it wasn't a deal breaker since we didn't stay at the hotel long. There was a manager pool party where they fed the guest I thought that was pretty cool. The bad part is the location but there is shopping and bowling in walking distance. Make sure you rent a car or drive because the cabs are super expensive! But overall we will be back

Room Tip: Theres smoking and non smoking...choose wisely
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 31, 2013

My family's four day stay was anything but enjoyable. Bathroom toilet clogged within the first hour of being there. Issue didn't get resolved until 6 hours later and then no hot water to shower. That didn't get resolved until sometime in the wee hours of the night after 11pm. Housekeeping never gave us the correct amount of towels for the number of registered guests in the room. Bathroom had no fan. Had to hold the toilet lever in order for it to flush. Going to the front desk everyday for one issue or another is not my idea of an enjoyable stay. The only upside is the breakfast and the front desk clerks were very nice and polite.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank BigTymeTraveler75
Farhaz J, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Dear Guest,

We truly appreciate your feedback; it is our goal to provide you with a positive, memorable experience each and every time you stay with us. We apologize that your experience was not what you expected from La Quinta. We will certainly take action to address the issues pointed by you.

Your continued satisfaction and trust in La Quinta are our top priorities. We hope yto get a chance to serve you again

Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed May 30, 2013

First this is a good location for a hotel. you have great access to a lot of stores. I was able to leave the hotel and not get lost coming back real convenient, also the service and breakfast is great. Thank you

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glen Burnie
Hampton Inn Baltimore / Glen Burnie
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie
Days Inn Baltimore South/Glen Burnie
Comfort Inn & Suites BWI Airport
Best Western Plus BWI Airport North Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus Hotel & Conference Center

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie? Share your experiences!