“Awesome stay!!!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Glen Burnie
Reviewed May 12, 2012

My partner and i stayed at this hotel prior to out cruise out of port baltimore. We booked the cruise package with the parking at the hotel for the cruise and shuttle from the hotel to the port. The front desk staff were great and made everything very enjoyable. Setting up a time for the shuttle the next morning was a breeze. (get to the port early, they start boarding the ship at 9 on Carnival) We took the shuttle at 9am from the hotel to the port. We were literally the first poeple to check in and yes we did have to wait till 12 to board but we were among the first to board (after VIP). You have to make sure u get the breakfast before you leave, it was great!!! This was our first time staying with La Quinta and we will def be staying at this hotel next time we cruise out of Port Baltimore!!

Room Tip: Booked the king suite, large room with plenty of space for two people and desk for computer
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Farhaz J, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2012

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie before taking the cruise out of Baltimore.

La Quinta continuously strives to create memorable moments with our guests, through people first service and clean comfortable accommodations. We stand by our commitment to serving our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you at La Quinta in the future

Reviewed May 10, 2012

We had a large group that was going on a cruise out of Baltimore. They did a great job of providing a very clean and comforable place for us to stay before we left. They provided transportation to and from the cruise ship. Worked out great and gave us a safe and secure place to leave our cars for a week. The girl at the front desk was a riot. She really made it worth while. I would reccommed staying here and I will again on our next cruise!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 10, 2012

Had clean comfortable rooms, great above average breakfast, friendly & helpful staff. We stayed one night and used the shuttle service to the cruise port. Great service and value. The location is a little difficult to enter and exit but not too inconvenient,

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Farhaz J, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with everyone. I am glad that you enjoyed our service and our Park, Sleep, and Go Package.

We continuously strive to create memorable moments with our guests, through people first service and clean comfortable accommodations. We stand by our commitment to serving our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you to our Hotel again

Reviewed May 8, 2012

Hotel was a well lighted hotel. Staff was friendly. I had a few situations that accured at check in. When I made my reservations for several rooms, the reservation clerk did not notify me that I would have to pay an insidental fee of a hundred dollars per room. Now I had eight rooms and they wanted to charge me $800.00 more dollars. Now I know that its refundable, but it came to a shock at me at check in. After getting checked in I was notified that one of my rooms did not have a shower curtin in it. I notified the staff and the staff notified the manager and maintence person about the situation. They told us that it would be corrected. We had to leave and go out for business that day and when we got back late that night. We found that the curtin was not replaced. We got up the next morning to let management know that the situation was not corrected. They told me that they would change our room, but its time to check out. lol... Management did gave me a $8.00 discount for the room without the curtin, which i thought was an insult to my face. "Charged me $800.00 extra, but gave me a $8.00 discount. What in the world La Quinta. I also made wake up calls for my rooms, which none of the rooms received them. Again Hotel staff was friendly and patient. Bed slepted well and room was clean. Maybe I might or may not stay again at this hotle when I make my visits to Baltimore.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank TJGAM
Farhaz J, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2012

Dear Guest,

We truly appreciate your positive as well as constructive feedback. We sincerely apologize for the problems pointed by you during your stay. We also regret the inconvenience caused by the cash deposit policy but we do always give you the option to have a credit card on file for security purposes.

Your continued satisfaction and trust in La Quinta are our top priorities. We hope you will be staying with us again soon.

Reviewed May 4, 2012

We stayed at the La Quinta Glen Burnie as a home base for the Annapolis Boat show. The hotel and staff are very good. It is well kept up and the rooms are typical La Quinta quality. The breakfast is well above average with lots of hot options like eggs, sausage, waffles and potatoes. Many cold options as well. The staff was very friendly and I was very pleased with the service.

The only 2 negatives, one of which would not make me stay away, and one that would are: the mattresses are VERY firm. I mean like, it feels like there is some kind of board just under the surface, firm. As it works out, my husband and I like firm mattresses, but for someone who doesn't, this could be a shock to your back. That feature would not keep me away. The one that will, and why I will never choose this location again, is its location. You cannot enter the driveway of the hotel from the road. You have to go up the road a bit, do a U-turn and circle back. It is VERY annoying. In addition, it is physically impossible to get to the interstate exits without doing the same thing, down the road a way, do a U-turn and circle back. It was easily the most annoying location I have ever witnessed. It's sad too, because the hotel and staff are top notch. But I will never stay here again, simply because I had to work so hard to even get to the hotel, and further had to go out of my way to get to the interstate exits. Awful. Just awful.

To that end, I am sure none of this is the hotel's fault as they don't control where medians are placed. It is just very unfortunate.

1  Thank VanessaL
Reviewed April 16, 2012

We stayed one night here, enjoyed our stay. Very friendly front desk, Very clean, comfy & decent breakfast in the morning. Will stay again :)

Room Tip: 3 floor, south side end of hall, very quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank mattica
Farhaz J, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2012

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at Baltimore South-Glen Burnie La Quinta. We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

We will see you soon.

Reviewed April 6, 2012

Hotel is about a 15 min drive form the airport, arrived early Sat & upgraded to King suite room as a returns member.( 1st night free w/ pts!) Nice new, clean room w frig/ microwave , coffee maker,& flat panel TV ,Breakfast very nice w many items Including Waffles( my husbands favorite, eggs, sausage, yogart , fresh fruit, juice, danish & cereals. the woman worked hard every morning to keep items stocked from 6- 10!! it was very busy 2 mornings w cruise people & a group of HS kids. the bed was very comfy, bathroom ok, front desk very helpful & fiendly. The only small problem we had was the door was loud when people slammed them late a night,I think they need rubber bumpers inside the door jams. We had room 202, & the ice machine is outside the door, loud @ 4 AM when someone needed ice!! grounds well kept, saw no problem as mentioned in earlier post re dogs & dumpster, Maybe from updating? Overall a very nice 4 days, Close to DC & downtown Glen Burnie nice stores & plenty of places to eat(Outback) & Seafood buffet

3  Thank KAD56

Dear Guest

We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie. We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future. We will also try to correct the issue pointed by you.

We will see you soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Glen Burnie
Hampton Inn Baltimore / Glen Burnie
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie
Best Western Plus BWI Airport North Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites BWI Airport
Days Inn Baltimore South/Glen Burnie
La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore...
#12 of 29 in Linthicum Heights

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie? Share your experiences!