“Chilean Sea Bass is Amazing”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #10 of 277 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 15, 2014

My wife and I went to Bonefish specifically to get the Chilean Sea Bass as it came highly recommended. It is quite pricey at $28, but it a nice size portion and you will leave full.
The Chilean Sea Bass melts in your mouth. My wife ordered with lemon pepper seasoning while I ordered pesto, both had excellent taste. I ordered mashed potatoes and my wife rice, again, both were excellent, as were the vegetables that came with it.
The service was fast and attentive for the most part. We did have trouble near the end when my baby started yelling happily, so my wife took her out and into the attached mall. The waitress took a long time to bring the check, even though I was now sitting there by myself. However, when she did come she immediately apologized for the long delay, even acknowledged that she noticed they had left. So, I appreciated the apology and explanation; however, it seems that the other demanding table could have waited 30 seconds to drop off a check. Otherwise, I would have given a five star rating.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

We had dinner at the Glen Burnie Bonefish Grill with another couple on Wed., 9 July. We placed orders for two Bang Bang Shrimp appetizers ($6 on Wed.s), blackened swordfish with pesto sauce and another with mango sauce, wild salmon grilled, then baked with a lump crab, spinach & mushroom topping, with broccoli & jasmine rice and an order of crab cakes. We all enjoyed the appetizer consisting of crusted fried shrimp coated with a hot pepper sauce and served on a bed of lettuce. It was noticeably hotter than what we had on previous occasions. The swordfish were juicy, good sized 1/2-5/8 inch thick filets and tasty with the sauce and vegetables. The salmon was tasty and covered with substantial crab meat. My whiskey sour was way too sour and took three packets of Splenda to make it palatable for me. The background music was a bit loud and hard to take until the effect of our drinks over came it. We were celebrating two birthdays and received a rather tasty complementary chocolate brownie with ice cream topped with whipped cream that we split four ways. In all, we have found the selections at the Glen Burnie Bonefish Grill are able to satiate our periodic seafood cravings.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Good dining, not slop like tgi Fridays, chilis, or Applebee's. Healthy options good margaritas, busy location

Reviewed June 27, 2014

We have been going her for several years, sometimes as often as weekly. Food is good, and overall staff is warm and friendly. However, for as long as. Have been going here, the manager has yet spoken to ANY customer. On two occasions, we have asked for a both in the bar, with one or more being vacant.. Both times, the manager, who was close by the hostess, whispered for her to tell us it was reserved. On BOTH occasions, someone who did not have a reservation was seated in the vacant booth, as we watched. We could hear the. Hostess asked if they had reservations, and both times they did not. Sorry, but we I'll never go back too this location.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

First time at Bonefish - I was surprised. I expected average chain restaurant, it was a bit better than that. Hubby had Tuesday night special - Lobster tail, I had the Filet Mignon (6 oz). Lobster, not Maine, but hubby said was good. Bread & olive oil was very good, Caesar salads good. Service very good! Veggies were fresh and a little crisp - we loved them. I would go back, and would like to see one near Albany NY!

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!