“Price increases and rude hostess”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #12 of 261 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Baltimore, MD
“Price increases and rude hostess”
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

I came here for carryout on Valentines Day. They have increased their prices and it is no longer affordable..

They messed up my order and had to remake it. While waiting for my food, a lady came in and when asked, said it was for one person. The hostess asked her again and she said.. Yes, one.. As they sat her at the table.. The hostess made a face at another employee and made a comment about her eating alone, I guess because it was Valentines Day and she was eating alone. I said something about that was rude and she immediately looked away.

It's sad that people can be rude when they do not think they are being watched..

What was a $10 entree is now $14 in just over 6 months..

San Jose, Costa Rica
“Terrible meal, terrible service”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

First off, I love Bonefish Grill. I always try to visit whenever I can. I have always been greeted well, the food has been delicious, and I can't complain about the service anywhere I've been. I hadn't been to this Bonefish in over a year and I can see how deteriorated it has gotten. The "manager" decided to uncomfortably sit 7 people in a 6 person table. When we asked her to move us to an 8 person table, considering there was only 1 other table (side story, the hostess put down 2 people on a "wait list"), she only stuck a chair at the other end. The music was so loud we had to ask them to turn it down. It took them about 20 minutes to get the appetizers out. The bang bang shrimp was no longer bang bang. The coconut shrimp was missing the coconut. Our main course took another 40 minutes to appear. And out of 7 of us, only 2 ate well. I will definitely not be returning to this Bonefish grill.

I should've walked out when I heard the other table tell the waitress, "we've been waiting a while for this dish, if the kitchen is too busy just take it off the bill and give me the check so I can pay already."

• Visited January 2014
Maryland
“Great meal, pumpkin ravioli was AMAZING!!”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

we went last night, I wanted a good meal and that was exactly what we got! They changed the bread, it was great. I got the swordfish that came with a side of pumpkin ravioli, I could have just ate a whole plate of pumpkin ravioli it was to die for. Go before it is gone, because it is seasonal! We followed it up by a pumpkin creme brulee also pretty amazing. the service is always pretty spot on as well. Thanks for another great meal!

• Visited October 2013
De Pere, Wisconsin
“Bang Bang Shrimp and Mango Salsa...Delicious”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I took some business colleagues oto Bonefish on a Wednesday for the Tapas offering, and it was perfect. We tried many of the offerings, to include main courses and of course their dessert menu. The Bang Bang Shrimp is an ABSOLUTE must. That dish alone made the visit worth while. Additionally, the cook has a Mango Salsa that I wish he would sell in stores...it was that good. Finally, we did 4 different desserts and shared with each other...Creme Brulee, Pumpkin Creme Brulee, Key Lime Pie, and the Coconut Creme Pie. My taste buds went to heaven. If you enjoy pumpkin, You MUST stop by and try the Pumpkin Creme Brulee, which is a seasonal offering. Your mouth will thank you!

• Visited October 2013
Baltimore, MD
“Mango salsa is awesome.. Service even better”
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

We went here on a Friday night for a date night.. No wait and give a booth right near the kitchen.. It was like a chefs table.. The kitchen is very efficient.. Our server was awesome.. We had the scallops as a appetizer, and it had a mango salsa.. It was so good, the server brought us some for our shrimp tacos!! Affordable and great food, couldn't ask for more!!

• Visited June 2013

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!