“Great seafood...”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Glenburnie,Md
“Great seafood...”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

My husband brought me here for our anniversary, and they have great good. The salmon is excellent, and the food is top notch. The ambiance was superb, and the wine list is reasonably priced. What a great evening.

baltimore
“Very Yummy!!”
Reviewed October 4, 2010

Bone fish has great food! I love the bang bang shrimp app. and the sea bass for an entree. The augratin potatos are delicious too!! Make sure you make reservations or you may have a long wait.

Baltimore
“Great service and great fish!”
Reviewed April 6, 2010

We came in on a slow Monday night (Seafood on a Monday? I know, but I figure it's their stock in trade so they must be able to deal with it.) The calamari appetizer was fantastic. Cooked and breaded with hot spices very nicely, with a wonderfully tasty dipping sauce. My wife enjoyed her tilapia and was enamored with the pesto-like chimichurri sauce. My mahi mahi was tender and grilled so perfectly I rarely used the thick Asian sauce I ordered with it. The vegetables we ordered with them were crisp and cooked well. I was tempted to ask for a little salt for the green beans, and I'm sure our remarkably polite and attentive waiter would have brought some if asked. I was a little unsure about going here, what with all the talk about overfishing these days, but I did not notice any unsustainable selections on the menu. It is warm and comfortable inisde the restaurant, and I'm glad we went.

baltimore
“WOW”
Reviewed October 13, 2009

I have been living in Paris for the last 20 years. During that time I believe thet I have learned the difference between a meal, a good meal and a great meal. Bonefish Grill in Glen Burnie is equal to the best food that I have ever eaten both here and in Europe. The service is friendly and they are always ready to make any special changes that you request. The best part of Bonefish is however, Manny, the owener. He can talk about recipies, food , drinks and his experiences learning to be a chef. Out first experience was great and we have been back, with our friends many times.

2 Thank micabra