“Half Good - Half Bad!”

Add it.
Mayorga Coffee
Ranked #101 of 306 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We arrived early at BWI Airport for our flight to Manchester, NH. My husband stopped to get coffee at this café. The coffee was hot and fresh. He went back to get something to eat and was disappointed. He ordered a toasted bagel. They did not toast the bagel. He thinks they heated it in a microwave – it was hot but not toasted; actually, rather mushy. He was very disappointed.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (7)

Reviewed April 6, 2019

Mayorga is the best coffee I have ever had. Their strong Cafe Cubana is one of my favorites. Despite its strength, it is not bitter, and has a wonderful flavor. I drink it black.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

Mayorga coffee is a great roast, on the dark side. I use it at home since I tried at a Costco demo. Their coffee stand at the top of the A concourse (Southwest) turns out great coffee and express drinks. Mayorga is a local company too.

The baked goods on the other hand look like the commercial products you get ina low cost hotel or a conference - the ones that come 12 on a tray, previously frozen. I ordered a bagel, toasted, with cream cheese. I received a partially sliced warm bagel that was probably microwaved or steamed as it was just warm and squishy soft. No toasty edge (how could it be? I had to finish slicing it with the plastic knife). A small Philadelphia single serve cream cheese. Very disappointing.. Although they did have packaged empanadas and breakfast sandwiches others were ordering.

Highly recommend them for their coffee. I’ve never tried their food before. Probably won’t again.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

For 9 bucks, at least one of the items could be right. I was wring. The chocolate pastry was stale and the Chai Latte was about as watered down as it could be. Never again. Don't waste tour time and certainly not your money.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 13, 2018

Never written a review before but this place is SO WORTH IT! It's in Terminal A...just walk past all the major-brand places in the food court and keep walking towards gate A-5 and you will find it. Their locally baked goods are exceptional....but my all time favorites are their empanadas. What a treat! So nice to have something different on offer and then to find that it's so very delicious. I always get a couple of their beef empanadas (although one is really enough...) and then get a few to carry home with me! Please stay there and don't go out of business because you make that airport tolerable! (Also...the people who work there are great...friendly and helpful and happy - now THAT's a real treat too!)

Date of visit: January 2018