WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone

Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Germantown
Germantown, Maryland, United States
“Great Peaceful Clean home away from home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

the staff are friendly and polite, the rooms are clean and the place is quiet. Good breakfast with two coffee options enjoyed my stay tremendously and felt very much at home. The Location of ESA is very convenient and close to I270, milestone shopping center, lots of restaurants in Germantown. Loved the go breakfast simple and sufficient.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the staff and that you enjoyed our grab-and-go breakfast.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

I like the staff they are very caring and have great customer service. I never had a problem with none of my stays at the homested and now that they have on the go breakfast Im so happy I also like the fact that its now the extended stay.

• Stayed August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff provided you with great service and that you enjoyed our newest feature, the grab-and-go breakfast. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Frederick, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

The location of this ESA is great. It's convenient to stores and the like. I had to stay for a few months due to relo and was waiting on a house. The staff members were helpful and accommodating to me and my family. Alicia P. was kind to me and my family. I would stay again without question!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Anonemuss M
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location and our helpful staff, especially Alicia. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team.

Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. We hope you enjoy your new home!
Cape Fear, North Carolina
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

If your whole Extended Stay Experience was based on the Staff of the Guest Services. I would have to say that the representation of this establishment is rude and uncooperative. Upon arriving at the hotel Ms. Alicia Puig refused to listen to guest. Sadly I'm not basing the results of this review solely on her inept overwhelming attitude. The room was nice with all the luxuries. The hotel was convenient to many shopping and restaurant locations. Plus it is central to my place of work for the evening.
The Extended Stay America should think very well who is representing them at the front counter.

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
4 Thank Michael M
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

The staff were very hospitable. Clean room. Very quiet neighborhood. We would most definitely stay there again. All services including breakfast were great. We only wish there had been a pool onsight.

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank kaelasnana
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

Clean hotel, loved the breakfast. Best customer service I've had in a long time, best customer service I've ever had at a hotel check in. Alicia is a nice lady, the place runs very smoothly and the staff is very friendly.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Jon L
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Jon - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you loved our grab and go breakfast. As well, we really appreciate your kind comments about the staff, especially Alicia.

Clarksburg
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

This was my family's home for almost 3 years. Throughout our entire stay there, we were treated like family and in turn, they became our family as well. The management and staff are the finest. Out of all the hotels we have visited, rather it was business or personal, this one was the best. I would definitely recommend this hotel. It is indeed our home away from home. They will definitely be missed!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank zisbusy
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Germantown. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location
Also consider these accommodations in or near Germantown
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Germantown - Gaithersburg
Fairfield Inn & Suites Germantown Gaithersburg
Holiday Inn Gaithersburg
Holiday Inn Gaithersburg
#8 of 15 in Gaithersburg
Hampton Inn & Suites Washington, DC North / Gaithersburg
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - North

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone

Property: Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone
Address: 12450 Milestone Center Dr, Germantown, MD 20876
Location: United States > Maryland > Germantown
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Germantown
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Extended Stay, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Germantown