Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone
$125
$116
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

$106
$76
$109
$159
$139
Holiday Inn Gaithersburg(Gaithersburg)(Great Value!)
$117
$80
$121
$114
All reviewsfront deskvery comfortable staylong stayrecommend this hotelhome away from homean extended period of timeenjoyed my staygreat place to staystovejosemanageresakevinkitchenette
Reviewed October 4, 2012

This place is really top notch! The manager and staff are real professionals who strive to get their job done correctly and professionally.
If you have a problem, just call the front office and they're all over it!
One thing I also like about this place is that they have non-smoking rooms and I usually don't have to deal with smokers polluting my air space.
House keeping takes good care of my needs once a week by cleaning and freshening up my linens and towels. It's great to have a full service kitchen of my own.
These people bend over backwards to help you no matter what your needs are.
I've been staying here temporarily for over a year now. The rates are great and the place is kept clean and safe.

Room Tip: If you're a smoker, plan on smoking outside well away from the building. This is a non-smoking facility. There are some rooms reserved for smokers too but in a different building away from non-smokers.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Delmar F
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Germantown. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

I spent a week at the hotel. The place is very clean and quiet. Hospitality was amazing. Ibrahim El Radi from the front desk provided the very good service. He was very welcoming and caring. He brought us muffins and coffee eventual it was past breakfast time. Able to hold a conversation here and there with you if you are hanging around the main lobby. Made me feel like I was right at home. If you need a quiet and cozy place to stay in the area, you should try out this place.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Kevin L

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Germantown. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way"", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

We spent the weekend here to be close to a family function. Room was clean, but needed updating. Bed was ok, pillows were awful - had to add towels to at least have our heads somewhat elevated in order to sleep. Small kitchen, very few plates, silverware, etc. Over all, ok, but wouldn't spend vacation time there.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank bkg
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2012

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Germantown. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Reviewed May 5, 2012

I would like to say my stay at this hotel was great,service was great staff was very helpful Alicia and Stewart are always very helpful. I would refer friends and family to stay at this hotel.Rooms are always nice and neat.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
8  Thank grizzly_12
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2012

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Germantown. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff,including Alicia and Stewart, strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

Having stayed in hotels over 30 times this year, I am always happy when I get to stay at this Extended Stay. Being a female, feelings of safety and great public transportation are key. This small property located in a residential area is beautifully run and maintained by the manager and her staff. It is a happy crew with outstanding customer service skills.

• Stayed: March 2012
6  Thank AriesAle01
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2012