My wife, myself and another couple stayed at your hotel last Friday (1/31/14) evening to attend a funeral of a church member that was from Germantown, MD. We drove in from Atlanta, Georgia that morning arriving about 9pm. We were greeted by Front Desk Agent Beverly with a warm smile. She display excellent hospitality. She made us feel very welcome and recommended some nearby restaurants. By the way they had cookies available! Lovely fireplace but it wasn't on, I like fireplaces. The decor throughout the hotel was beautiful! Usually when I check in to hotel I ask the attendant can I inspect the room before officially checking in, but there was no need for this. The room was clean and adequate with a personal touch. We ate at Longhorn that was within walking distance. We had a great time. The breakfast bar was nice with a great variety of choices.
The location was right off the highway and very convenient to the church and the other places we went during our stay. The business center had everything you needed at your disposal. I wanted to stay another night but we had to get back on the road Saturday evening to be back in Atlanta early Sunday morning. When I travel I usually stay at the the Hyatt Place but you may have found a new member in me! Special thanks to Beverly who was exceptional!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Germantown, Maryland hotel, newly renovated in 2016, is approximately 30 miles from major Washington, D.C./Baltimore airports Ronald Reagan National Airport, Washington Dulles International Airport and Baltimore Washington International Airport and is easily accessible off of I-270 via exit 15B. Fairfield Inn & Suites Germantown Gaithersburg features free WiFi and on-site parking. Each guest room is furnished with a work desk, TV, microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. Enjoy complimentary hot breakfast each morning and free coffee anytime in the lobby. The indoor pool, hot tub and fitness center are readily available, as well as a business center and laundry room. Centrally located, our hotel in Germantown is a 5 minute walk to the Department of Energy and restaurants, such as LongHorn Steakhouse, IHOP and Green Turtle. Travel to Washington, D.C. with the Shady Grove Metro Center 5 miles away. We're also near Germantown attractions Black Rock Center for the Arts & Discovery Sports Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Germantown Gaithersburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Germantown Gaithersburg
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Germantown Gaithersburg Hotel Germantown
- Fairfield Inn Germantown
- Fairfield Germantown
- Germantown Fairfield Inn