Fairfield Inn & Suites Germantown Gaithersburg
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Germantown
Reviewed October 1, 2012

From the first contact with this hotel, service is excellent. I don't believe in "customer service" as most are phone zombies without any authority to actually help you. These people have both the authority and ability to go the extra mile for the visitor. The room was spotless every day, the staff other than front desk professional and courteous. Front desk (Paul) was a step above, as is the manager Danielle.
Good food, clean, well maintained and intelligent people all around. Would recommend this for individual, business or families in a minute!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Danielle H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Germantown Gaithersburg, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us while visiting Germantown MD. Please come and see us again!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Standard Fairfield Inn, but the staff is excellent and will do anything possible to make your stay better. Paul at the front desk rounded up breakfast even though I was too late for the normal service. The late night staff even gave a warm welcome at a post midnight arrival.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

We appreciate the opportunity to serve you during your stay with us. Thank you!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Paul was an unbelievable help to me and my family during our trip to Germantown! I was lucky enough to get Paul during my reservation process as well as having the chance to meet Paul in person during my stay! He is full of knowledge of the area as well as super accommodating!

What an asset to your team! Congratulations to all!

Sandi :)

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

We are so glad that you got to meet Paul during your stay with us. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and your family! Please come and see us again.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

This hotel is very busy and it is in a great location for me. We now have a company rate with this hotel which makes it a good value ($99/night). The hotel is very clean. Near several restaurants, shopping and a large cinema. It is pretty easy to find off I-270. The front desk staff was helpful and the room was comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for allowing us to serve you and your company. We appreciate your business!

Reviewed September 8, 2012

I have to be in Germantown, MD, every year, and I always stay in this hotel. It's near everything (movies, sports bars, steak house, drug store, etc.), and it's clean. It's not especially fancy, and the exercise room is often at capacity, but I always sleep well and appreciate the quiet and free breakfast.

Room Tip: The higher the better. I find the back side of the hotel to be the quietest. One year I was on the...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Danielle H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Germantown Gaithersburg, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us every year. We appreciate the opportunity! Danielle Hedden General Manager

Reviewed August 23, 2012

I always stay here when visiting our Germantown Office and others; I needed a place to meet with a Government client and needed a place off-site. The Fairfield allowed me to use their conference room for an hour (without charge) which made our meeting quick and quiet and uninterrupted.
Don't know if this can always be the case - availability, etc. - but their willingness to help out and accommodate my needs was outstanding and greatly appreciated.
This also has applied to following through with room requests and acknowledging Membership Award status.
Great place. Always nice.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor room facing away from the parking lot and adjacent restaurants.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

We appreciate the opportunity to serve you while conducting Germantown business. Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed August 19, 2012

I spend about 40 nights a year in hotels, with approximately 30 in Marriott branded hotels. My laptop had trouble getting connected thru the firewall at the Fairfield Inn Germantown/Gaithersburg. It turns out that my Internet Explorer got corrupted and could not execute properly. The hotel manager, Danielle Hedden and another hotel staff member were excellent! They invested an hour assisting me. They rebooted their internet, provided me with a version of Mozilla Firefox and had their remote IT support team let me bypass the firewall. They went above and beyond what I've ever seen.

In addition to this, the hotel location is great. It's a few blocks off I-270 and you can walk to a few restaurants within the same parking lot and shopping area.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank BRK821

It is our pleasure to serve you while visiting Germantown MD. We appreciate the opportunity and thank you for choosing to stay with us!

Danielle Hedden

Also consider these accommodations in or near Germantown
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Germantown - Gaithersburg
Hampton Inn & Suites Washington, DC North / Gaithersburg
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Milestone
Homewood Suites by Hilton Gaithersburg/Washington, DC North
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center
Hilton Washington DC North Gaithersburg

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Germantown Gaithersburg? Share your experiences!