“Excellent Customer Service!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Germantown
Bristow, VA
“Excellent Customer Service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Paul was an unbelievable help to me and my family during our trip to Germantown! I was lucky enough to get Paul during my reservation process as well as having the chance to meet Paul in person during my stay! He is full of knowledge of the area as well as super accommodating!

What an asset to your team! Congratulations to all!

Sandi :)

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Danielle H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Germantown Gaithersburg, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
We are so glad that you got to meet Paul during your stay with us. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and your family! Please come and see us again.

Danielle Hedden

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
  • Finnish first
Lindon, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

This hotel is very busy and it is in a great location for me. We now have a company rate with this hotel which makes it a good value ($99/night). The hotel is very clean. Near several restaurants, shopping and a large cinema. It is pretty easy to find off I-270. The front desk staff was helpful and the room was comfortable.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
Thank you for allowing us to serve you and your company. We appreciate your business!

Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

I have to be in Germantown, MD, every year, and I always stay in this hotel. It's near everything (movies, sports bars, steak house, drug store, etc.), and it's clean. It's not especially fancy, and the exercise room is often at capacity, but I always sleep well and appreciate the quiet and free breakfast.

Room Tip: The higher the better. I find the back side of the hotel to be the quietest. One year I was on the...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Danielle H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Germantown Gaithersburg, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us every year. We appreciate the opportunity! Danielle Hedden General Manager
Idaho Falls, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

I always stay here when visiting our Germantown Office and others; I needed a place to meet with a Government client and needed a place off-site. The Fairfield allowed me to use their conference room for an hour (without charge) which made our meeting quick and quiet and uninterrupted.
Don't know if this can always be the case - availability, etc. - but their willingness to help out and accommodate my needs was outstanding and greatly appreciated.
This also has applied to following through with room requests and acknowledging Membership Award status.
Great place. Always nice.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor room facing away from the parking lot and adjacent restaurants.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
We appreciate the opportunity to serve you while conducting Germantown business. Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

I spend about 40 nights a year in hotels, with approximately 30 in Marriott branded hotels. My laptop had trouble getting connected thru the firewall at the Fairfield Inn Germantown/Gaithersburg. It turns out that my Internet Explorer got corrupted and could not execute properly. The hotel manager, Danielle Hedden and another hotel staff member were excellent! They invested an hour assisting me. They rebooted their internet, provided me with a version of Mozilla Firefox and had their remote IT support team let me bypass the firewall. They went above and beyond what I've ever seen.

In addition to this, the hotel location is great. It's a few blocks off I-270 and you can walk to a few restaurants within the same parking lot and shopping area.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank BRK821
It is our pleasure to serve you while visiting Germantown MD. We appreciate the opportunity and thank you for choosing to stay with us!

Lakeland, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

This hotel is in a good area-- several restaurants within walking distance (shares parking lot with Longhorn, Red Robin, and IHOP, there's a Rite Aid across parking lot, and other restaurants across roadway including fast food-- Chick Fil-A).
Staff helpful, single serve cereal, fruits, pre-packaged/refrigerated sausage biscuits for breakfast but they DO have a waffle maker.
Reduced rating by 1 star as the beddings for the pull-out sofa seemed not to have been changed from previous customer-- there were two strands of long hair in same and the pillow seemed to be used. Had the kids use a pillow off the king bed and cover with the blankets.
I'm giving the hotel cleaning staff the benefit of the doubt and figuring that whoever used the pull-out sofa beforehand re-packed the beddings/staff was unaware.
Fairfield is usually lower on the Marriott totem pole to Residence Inn, but this hotel is in a much better area and have a better "feel" than the other hotels in Gaithersburg (in my view).
ENJOY!

Room Tip: If with family, get the King Studio with sofabed-- it has the pull-out sofa and two TVs
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank FLhubbyandpoppy
Danielle H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Germantown Gaithersburg, responded to this review, August 10, 2012
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Fairfield Inn & Suites, and we are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and our surroundings. We apologize for the sofa bed, but I have made our team aware of the issue. Thank you for letting us know. Please come and see us again in the future.

Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

I stay here at least 2x per month on business and the staff is great. Paul always greets me with a smile, welcome back and we have your room on the 2nd floor ready...even remembering that I like points.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
We are so glad you enjoy your stays with us, and the opportunity to serve you. Thank you for choosing to be your home away from home. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Danielle Hedden
Also consider these accommodations in or near Germantown
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Germantown - Gaithersburg
Holiday Inn Gaithersburg
#7 of 15 in Gaithersburg
4.0 of 5 stars 384 reviews
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Germantown Gaithersburg? Share your experiences!