“Good Quality Food”
Review of Pho House

Pho House
Ranked #61 of 147 Restaurants in Germantown
Reviewed May 15, 2014

This Pho restaurant has more options than just pho. They have appetizers, platters, and more. We ordered a fried dumpling appetizer and 3 small bowls of pho with brisket only. The appetizer was very good, including a good dipping sauce and pickled radishes & carrots. The pho noodles with brisket was very good. They bring small platters of bean sprouts, fresh basil and lemons or limes to add to the soup. The quality of the meat and everything else is very good. The restaurant itself has nicer tables and chairs than other Pho restaurants we've been to. The food gets to us quickly. The wait staff are friendly. We're very happy with this place. It's consistently good. The price is also good.

There are newer reviews for Pho House

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I've tried a bunch of pho restaurants in the area, and a lot of them were just okay or good, but this was phonominal! I love pho gah and unfortunately the chicken can be dry or tough from overcooking. This was light chicken meat that was tender and juicy. The portion size was perfect, the broth was perfect, and the service was friendly and quick. Next time I will try some bubble tea, as they have a lot. I will be coming back.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

The weather turned cold yesterday and we were looking for something good and warm so we went by our standby the Pho House. Parking due to the ever present crowds at the Lotte market is tough but worth the trouble. As usual we were seated right away, ordered our normal meal of appetizers and pho soup. I had crispy spring rolls which are a bit different at the Pho House then other places but very good. My wife had the garden rolls which are a cold appetizer served with a great peanut sauce. The soup was the usual, No.10 for me and No.15 for my wife. Both good, plenty to eat with a generous amount of meat. The staff is pleasant, the place is clean and the cost is reasonable. No complaints.

By the way the do take Credit Cards, the previous review was incorrect you don't have to pay cash.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Typical of most Pho shops they only accept cash. The food is extremely good as are their summer rolls.