“Great food and service”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The attention to the guess was excellent and the food delicious.
We’ll be back and bring some friends with us

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

They burnt the lamb chops. The server kept on telling me that is how they cook. I had to call the manager who realized that it was really burnt and not just overcooked. The worst time to visit is 30 minutes before closing time. This is the second time we have had a bad experience and may have to evaluate future visits.

1  Thank Vikas K
Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

Waitress was a little slow during our visit. Food was wonderful as usual. I look forward to returning in the future.

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Exactly what you expect from carrabas. Clean, decent service, decent food. I like the bar area when its just me but the do have some big table and a semi private room.

Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

My favorite entree is the chicken marsala-in fact, I almost never order anything else! I have ordered chicken marsala at numerous other Italian restaurants, including small, family-owned restaurants and none are better than Carrabba’s. Dinner includes soup, or a salad (house, Italian or Caesar) and a side dish. The soups are tasty and all of the salads are good, although ask for a light amount of dressing on the Caesar because it is usually “over-dressed.” Another favorite is the Italian bread served with olive oil and herb mixture. Although Italian bread and olive oil is ubiquitous at Italian restaurants, the herb mixture served at Carrabba’s is the best I have ever eaten. I always ask for some to take home with extra bread. I also love “red sauce” and the entrees served with any of their red sauces are delicious too.