“It's Carrabas”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Exactly what you expect from carrabas. Clean, decent service, decent food. I like the bar area when its just me but the do have some big table and a semi private room.

Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

My favorite entree is the chicken marsala-in fact, I almost never order anything else! I have ordered chicken marsala at numerous other Italian restaurants, including small, family-owned restaurants and none are better than Carrabba’s. Dinner includes soup, or a salad (house, Italian or Caesar) and a side dish. The soups are tasty and all of the salads are good, although ask for a light amount of dressing on the Caesar because it is usually “over-dressed.” Another favorite is the Italian bread served with olive oil and herb mixture. Although Italian bread and olive oil is ubiquitous at Italian restaurants, the herb mixture served at Carrabba’s is the best I have ever eaten. I always ask for some to take home with extra bread. I also love “red sauce” and the entrees served with any of their red sauces are delicious too.

Reviewed February 12, 2018

Our previous meals at other Carraba's brought us here on a Monday night. Got here early - 5:00 and it was nice and quiet with Frank Sinatra on the sound system. My husband opted for the Amore Monday special and ordered the Fettucina Weezie - mushrooms and shrimp which he liked a lot. We ordered some Bruschetta for an appetizer and it comes with olives in it and no visible basil. I did not like this at all because I don't like olives. I like my bruschetta with just tomatoes and basil with oil and garlic. My entree was a rigatoni with chicken that was very rich and delicious. Also, it was a huge portion so I was able to bring 1/2 home :) We split a seasonal pumpkin bread pudding for dessert. This was a big disappointment. The pumpkin flavor, if there was any, was very very faint. It really tasted like plain bread pudding. I sorely wished I had ordered the chocolate dream as this never disappoints!

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

The food is delicious, but has become a bit pricey. My family and I use to go more often but as the prices rise we have sought more affordable venues.

Reviewed January 3, 2018

Located in an area with lots of hotels and other local spots.
Good service and ample seating area.
Our server was prompt and kind.
Menu is nice but some dishes are a bit pricey.
Tiramisu had way too much liquor. Food was good but not out of this world.