“My favorite”

Dining options: Reservations
Frederick, Maryland
“My favorite”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

This is my favorite Italian restaurant in Frederick. Food can be a bit on the rich side, but I've never been disappointed. Deserts are great, too.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Claire M

Potomac
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

We have a waitress that not attentive to our table, but the manager came over and discounted our check

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Wilda B
Maryland
“Love it!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is my wife's favorite restaurant and we eat out a lot. The food is always cooked perfectly and tastes fresh. I love the Spedino and the wife digs the Filet with Marsala sauce. I have never had a bad meal here and the service has always been excellent. We can always count on great food and friendly service. The only reason we don't go more often is we want to make sure we never get tired of it. Just Go...

Visited April 2013
1 Thank richc007
WALKERSVILLE
“Great Dinner Venue”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We go here about once a month. The food is always fantastic. Service has always been great. My only complaint is that they quit keeping the oil on the table for the dipping bread so we are constantly asking our server to refill out oil plates. When you have a large group, as we usually do, you need more than one dip plate on the table and they pour it so sparingly that it gets aggravating to keep having to ask for more. I would imagine the servers tire of it as well. Easy fix...put the oil bottles back on the table! Otherwise love eating here. Nice atmosphere, good food, good service. Prices reasonable for the food you get.

• Visited March 2013
Las Vegas
“Service was good and the food was great”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I have eaten at Carrabba's around the country and this one was one of the best as far as food quality. The service was ok however the restaurant needed updating . They may have started renovation however they have not made too much progress. I probably will go back and hopefully by then they will have done a complete makeover including carpet.

• Visited March 2013