“Great Chicken”

Moby Dick House of Kabob
Ranked #17 of 148 Restaurants in Germantown
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I don't know what they do to make their check so moist and delicious, but it's always great. Everything I've ever eaten there has been first-rate.

Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I have been eating at Moby Dick for 15 years and we still love it. Since moving to Virginia Beach we haven't been able to eat here as often but this week we were in town and had our favorite hummus and chicken platter. The barley soup was amazing!

Reviewed July 26, 2013

The food is freshly cooked and excellent. The service is always efficient. Menu is somewhat limited, especially the drinks, but that is an acceptable tradeoff for a specialty place.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I usually order the bone in chicken with salad and rice. The chicken is most and delicious. Nice salad and lots of rice. They also include flatbread. I never leave hungry.