“Went out of my way to go back”

Lancaster County Dutch Market
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Went years ago when family lived in the area. Had to stop when recently in that part of the country. Talk about farm to table. QUALITY QUALITY QUALITY

Fresh produce, butcher, bakery, canned goods and baking supplies. Don't miss the candy stand and stop for lunch at the diner...

Beautiful extra - hand made furniture shop!

There are newer reviews for Lancaster County Dutch Market

Reviewed April 10, 2014

WOW! what a great and fun place to visit. Healthy fresh choices remind us of the days when things were homemade. We enjoyed lunch here on this visit and it was great. Homemade soups and salad were delicious. Give LCDM a try, yoo will not be disappointed.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Run by merchants from Lancaster, PA this shop contains a bakery, a butcher shop, a vegetable stand, a deli, a restaurant, a spice shop and even a furniture shop. Prices are reasonable and quality is high. The clerks are Amish-cordial. If I lived in Germantown as I once did I would be shopping here are least twice a month. BTW, the coffee and pineapples obviously were not grown in Lancaster County. My wife and I stocked up our refrigerator in our nearby residence hotel and ate very well.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

This indoor marketplace houses multiple Dutch (Amish) businesses under one roof. Bakery, meat counter and deli, canned goods, and furniture. There is also a restaurant that is always busy. This is one of the few places where I can find a fresh goose for the holidays.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Fresh butcher block meats,fresh vegetables,Bakery,spices,sit down restaurant, Hot fried chicken, BBQed ribs, Ranch fried potato wedges, baked beans,cole slaw take away, candies, soft pretzels, cheese, hand crafted furniture, and more. Worth the hours needed to partake of all thats there.
When in the area, I stop for the fried chicken and ribs (usually a line of customers- worth the few minute wait) and have an indoor picnic.