“Good meal”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Good service, typical Longhorn Steakhouse food. That's the good thing about traveling and eating at chains. You generally know what to expect. Just like eating at my home town Longhorn.

Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

We went on a Friday night and got there before 6pm.Had almost no wait.We both had the Renegade steak.My wife had the 6oz steak for under $12 with a salad and a side and she couldn't finish the steak. I had the 8oz Renegade steak dinner for under $15..It was seasoned nicely and done to perfection. Will definitely go back! Must get there early.

1  Thank Kappy9857
Reviewed October 8, 2012

steak is great, beer is cold, service is friendly. good for dinner. book in advance on Friday night.

1  Thank Alexei L
Reviewed September 29, 2012

We go to this restaurant over and over. It is our favorite in Germantown. The food is always just right. cooked perfectly. Super fresh ingredients, always.

1  Thank crownrose21
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Would I go back - possible...but it wouldn't be top on my list.

The kitchen staff does not follow orders very well - made my meal wrong, and then looked surprised when they brought it out 9 minutes later, that my husband needed a new one because he was waiting to eat with me.

The servers are nice, and the food is ok - though really not worth what they are charging for their cuts of meat (the NY strip was VERY fatty - almost half was inedible) and the burger was over salted.

I'm certain they can do better - which is the only reason I gave them a 3 - but thats because I've eaten there before with better food, better service and an overall better outcome.

Give it a try - but if it doesn't work out for you - it might be more than a fluke with this one!